I am a student at the College of Saint Rose who is majoring in Biochemistry. I have worked in several shop firms in Zimbabwe doing till operating and shop assisting. I have worked for the past year at the College of Saint Rose as a food prep and cashier. I have also worked at the College of Saint Rose as a research assistant. I enjoy working with people and around people.I am very good at customer service and talking to customers, I am also good at general cleaning and keeping things in order.
knowledge of customer service
knowledge in computer skills
knowledge in food prep
knowledge in till operating
I have been employed at the biggest firm in town for 2months
• I am highly skilled in greeting visitors and directing them to the right person or section
• I am well-versed in managing guests book and issuing security passes
• I have hands-on experience in giving information to visitors and answering their questions
• I have a proven record of answering/forwarding calls and taking messages• Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with phone and email inquiries
• Able to maintain an organized reception area
biology research assistant06/2017 to 07/2017college of saint rosealbany, nyI have had the opportunity of working as a research assistant at the College of Saint Rose shadowing Dr Rebecca Landsberg.
shop assistant and till operator02/2016 to 08/2016TM interpriseskwekwe, midlandsTM is one of the biggest companies in Zimbabwe. I have had the opportunity of working as a till operator and customer shop assistant
cashier and food preparamark albany, NYI have been working with Aramark for the past year as a Food Prep and cashier
High School Diploma: Alevel Science student2016manunure high schoolkwekwe, kwekwe, zimbabweI completed my High school as the top student in my community with 8 straight A's
Bachelor of Science: Biochemistry2020college of saint rosealbany, NY, USAI am currently a student at the College of Saint Rose majoring in Biochemistry and graduating in the year 2020.