Focused Billing Clerk with 1 years of experience. Skilled in building client and vendor rapport and managing accounts to reduce outstanding balances. Hardworking and energetic with passion for accuracy and efficiency. Knowledgeable about preparing invoices, processing payments and pursuing past-due balances. Well-versed in accurately coding different types of bills for clear recordkeeping and tracking. Team-oriented, dependable and performance-driven.
I invoice all the services provided by FedEx in the distribution area.
• For southbound shipments, the warehouse provides me every day with a day the TALLY REPORT of the shipments received and shipments dispatched a day before to make the charges as appropriate, IN and OUT charges, loading, unloading, palletizing and wrapping, over time, special projects or service provided.
• Customer service representatives at FedEx who work with several Mexican Custom Brokers send me a cost sheets for different shipments, I audit them and proceed to invoice. I generate the invoice in the Duplex System, the next day when the invoice is already closed; under the Galaxy system, I download the invoice. I fill out my report and send it for authorize payment to the finance department; I upload the documents in the Galaxy System.
• I receive the invoice from the carrier that has intervened in the shipment and I audit it, I confirm the payment is protect in the corresponding reference and I send it authorized for payment to the AP department, I upload the backup documents to the Galaxy System and send it to the client by email with required documentation.
• I receive invoices directly from the Mexican Custom Broker; I audit and proceed with the invoicing including charges from Brokerage (FedEx Logistics) and Distribution Department.
• I enter the information in the Duplex System; close my invoice and the next day I send to the FedEx finance department for authorization to pay the invoice to the Mexican Custom Broker.
• I fill out my report (transportation invoices) and the Distribution report
• I upload the documents to the Galaxy System and send email to the client with a backup of each invoice.
• I notify my manager of results daily.
• I resolve discrepancies by always notifying my manager
• I calculate the expenses and profits of the Distribution department
• I review the invoices for the vendors' services, upon receiving them authorized by my manager; I entered the Financial Center O Excellence process the invoice by entering the correct information for the corresponding Cost Center, invoice number, date, amount to pay, GL # and I generate a Voucher ID, I release it for payment and fill out my report.
I distributed the cargo equipment to different customs agencies and I was in charge of tracking and being aware of returning them, when they did not meet the time of return, the equipment was charge a certain delay fee, I was also in charge of entering in the system all collect checks that the drivers will bring in.
In the accounting department I was in charge of the internal service expenses , payroll, process payments for maintenance equipment.
Palos Garza Forwarding
DHL Global Forwarding
DHL Global Forwarding
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: