Motivated leader, mental health professional, detail oriented and goal focused individual. Experience in hands on and fast paced environments. Detail oriented, compassionate and hard working. Works well in teams, takes directions and easily trained in new environments and situations. Resourceful and recorgnized for promoting connections that meet company needs. Determined problem solver with dynamic organizational and decision making skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Conscientious and competent in managing time-sensitive situations and changing priorities.
• Flexible with changes in the workplace and with clients.
• Skilled direct patient care provider; excellent communication skills with diverse individuals.
• Easily proficient in learning new programs and organizational roles with expertise in Microsoft Office and Medical Records technology; Proficient in Sorian, Tier and EPIC
• Current CPI, CPR and Trauma Informed Care certifications.
• DBT trained with direct daily experience.
• Psychiatric Technician Certified
• Extensive knowledge of the Dauphin County Mental Health system.
Individually facilitate entire therapeutic day for up to nine adolescents in a group therapy setting.
• Lead daily DBT group.
• Created and implemented daily DBT Skills groups regarding Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotional Regulation and Interpersonal Relationships.
• Created and implements innovative groups with focus on communication, problem solving, recreation and relationships which are ran daily to encourage positive patient progress
• Co-facilitate daily therapist based processing group while supporting therapist and clients.
• Maintain safety and therapeutic rapport between clients while practicing Trauma Informed Care.
• Nationally Certified Psychiatric Technician through American Association of Psychiatric Technicians
• Assist treatment team in creating and implementing behavioral plans specific to each client and preparing aftercare recommendations for clients as well
• Documentation of all group therapy sessions for each individual client daily.
• Supports all floor staff in times of emotional dysregulation or crisis of all age clients presented in the milieu.
• Participated in assessments and visits with patients of all ages in various types of settings.
Conduct candidate searches, manage candidate communications and facilitate hire process for Skilled RNs and LPNs
• Research recruiting opportunities for company and manage all aspects of recruitment
• Consistently reach monthly goals.
• Knowledgeable in clinical and non-clinical job specifications; intuitive in finding “perfect fits” to promote long-term employment
• Onboarding of new Employees
• Orientation of new Employees
Performed administrative / office support for all executive staff
• Handled incoming calls and directed visitors
• Scheduled appointments, processed orders, maintained new patient information
• Manage inventory documentation for inpatient unit;
• Trained new unit secretaries
• Managed scheduling for staff, monitoring resource allocation to provide optimal coverage and service.
• Greeted visitors or callers daily to handle inquiries or direct to appropriate persons.
• Maintained inventory in administrative building supply closet to prevent shortages of supplies.
Provided inpatient counseling and direction under the supervision of lead psychiatrists and staff executives
• Supported senior-level managers; helped implement new programming strategy for children's unit
• Oversaw scheduling for over 25 hospital staff; trained preceptor to new staff
• Created and implemented innovative direct daily treatment plans for diverse group of patients
• Lead daily therapeutic group sessions and implemented positive patient reinforcement strategies
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: