Hardworking and reliable worker with strong background in operating cash register. Excellent customer service skills, Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
Dedicated and enthusiastic.
Enjoy learning new things and can assimilate new ideas quickly.
Spanish - Native Language
English - Second Language
2013 to 2014
Customer Service Representative
* Cashier/Front End Clerk
* Provide friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions and by thanking customers for their business.
* Process customer transactions quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
* Bag groceries for customers while being friendly and attentive to customers' needs.
* Report product ordering and shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
* Stock and inventory department merchandise.
* Collect carts in a safe manner, transport them to the cart room and remove all debris from carts.
* Communicate new and on-going special programs and promotions to customers.
* Clean up spills and complete Fuel Spill Report.
* Maintain knowledge of emergency plans numbers and procedures.
* Maintain cleanliness of department.
* Ensure all forms of tender and coupons are properly handled.
* Comply with safety procedures and report unsafe conditions to management.
Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
• Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
• Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
• Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
• Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
• Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned
• Greeting and directing Guests to Rooms
• Assist Guests checking in and out
• Answering basic questions and directing customers to the appropriate resources within the Hotel
• Answering a Multiline phone system, using telephone etiquette
• Responding to complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns
• Mail Distribution
• Appointment Settings
• Lost and Found items
• Opening restaurant on time
• Take orders and expedite food to tables
• Arranges tables for people with special needs
• Collect payments by Cash, Credit Cards, Checks, Gift Certificates
* Balance out bank at the end of shift
Rebaño Church April 2011 – 2018
Phenomenal Women Events Helper
• Coordinate various events for Fellowship Flock Church's Women's group
• Organize and oversee various teams for Phenomenal Women
• Manage new projects and meet target deadlines for events
Worship Team Leader and Vocal Coordinator 2011 - 2018
• Lead the Fellowship Flock Church congregation in corporate worship services
• Coordinate and assign vocal arrangements for the worship team singers
• Prepare and facilitate vocal workshops and bible study sessions with the worship team singers and musicians
Saint James Oriole Park 2010
Helping Teachers Pre-K to 1st grade on Field Trips, coordinating Parties or other events
Lutheran School Oriole Park School 2011
Occasionally Reading books to the Pre-School Kids
Helping on outdoor events
2015 - 2018 Youth Pastor
Christian Fellowship Flock Church – Chicago, IL
• Mentored youth ages 12-18
• Organized fun, educational & spiritual events for group
• Engaged with each youth and helped develop their strengths.
2019 Sunday School Teacher
Teaching kids 6 to 13 Yrs old
* Organize and oversee Sunday school and bible study lessons following the curriculum
* Develop educational plays and skits
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: