Highly reliable and driven Bank Operations Specialist with a passion and focus on the detection and prevention of financial crimes, with an additional extensive knowledge on providing risk assessments on potential credit borrowers with a goal to become a confident and challenged BSA/AML specialist.
· Provide daily support and assistance to 10 branches and other department associates by phone and/or email for debit and or credit card questions, potential fraud, placing travel notices, reviewing hold availability notices, charge off checking accounts, online banking concerns, etc.
· Strong team player that assists branches with an additional personal banker to assist customers on making deposits and account inquires when staffing is low.
· Highest number of calls taken 4 months in a row for 2020.
· Maintains compliance with all bank and FDIC regulations including but not limited to Reg CC, Reg E, Fair Lending Act, Consumer Privacy Act.
· Multi-tasking in a call center, staffed by 10 individuals encompassing inquiries about loans, debit or card fraud, credit card inquiries, placing stop payments on ACH or Checks, etc. while exceeding customer satisfaction.
· Reviewed and identified potential debit card fraud cases (5-20 a day) through FNBT Banks Debit Card Fraud detective system.
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Focused
· Investigated daily suspicious customer activity generated by FNBT Banks Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program and personnel referrals. Daily cases can exceed 100+ with any concerns being brought to FNBT BSA Officer's attention.
· Reviewed and correlated all daily currency transaction reports (CTR's) for cash withdrawals and/or deposits over $10,000.00 with 10-25 CTR's being processed weekly.
· Preformed daily/biweekly reviews on potential Office of Foreign Assets Center (OFAC) and 314(a) matches that can range to 20-40 matches per day.
· Current knowledge of all rules, and enforce regulations, and laws as they apply to BSA, OFAC, USA Patriot Act, Customer Identification Program (CIP), and AML with knowledge gained on regulations via computer-based trainings.
· Provided a detailed review and analysis to Bank Executives by calculating net income, reviewed credit reports, and conducted analysis on Debt-to-income (DTI) ratios for potential borrowers and notified borrowers.
· Excellent knowledge on the process of Opening, Loading, Underwriting, and Funding of new CD or Savings Secured Loans.
· Using internal checklist to review and certify customer identification (CIP) and loan processing procedures are being followed, ensuring errors are noted and corrected, and up-to-date customer information is obtained.
· Requesting appraisal bids from approved list of appraisers for parcel appraisals for FNBT's commercial bankers and reviewing returned appraisals for accuracy and completeness and rectifying any errors by maintaining communication between myself, the commercial banker and Appraiser.
· Provide personal financial counseling and build relationships with existing and potential customers to sustain high satisfaction.
· Provided excellent customer service while signing customers up for animal encounters and running admission booth for entry tickets at our outside marine adventure park.
· Answering customer inquiries via phone or in person in relation to park visiting prices, hours of operations, animal knowledge or park show schedule in a welcoming and friendly manner.
· Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers with product questions or product installation inquiries.
· Exceeding sales goals by becoming the #1 store in region for special order blinds/shades sales for 2016.
· Setting up blind installations with a store appointed installer and ensuring we have exceeded our customer satisfaction.
· Following-up on sales estimates for customer and notifying customers of any upcoming sales.
· Team Player that can assist with cashiers at our cash registers and customer service desk when customer overflow exists.
I am an avid reader that enjoys spending time with my family, my husband who is currently active duty Air Force and our animals, including my two pet turtles Franklin and Benjamin Squirt.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: