Enthusiastic professional, highly experienced and highly motivated certified AWS solutions Architect/Engineer and Comptia Security plus, with about 8 years of experience in the IT-Cloud environments with proficiency in cloud orchestration, security, identity and access management, monitoring and event management, governance and compliance, application delivery, data protection, image and patch management, self-service and ops analytics in AWS cloud environments. Possesses in depth experience of designing effective solutions for cloud and physical deployment, transitioning multiple projects and ensuring seamless end to end delivery of services.
· Identified areas of applications for regression testing following software updates, system changes or functionality changes to avoid unnecessary downtime and recoding.
· Created technical workflows in wiki, sharepoint and confluence to support education and training of newly hired employees.
· Advised customers and users on required maintenance practices for diverse software systems to support OEM warranty requirements and industry best practices.
· Directed all software design, architecture and programming.
· Coordinated ongoing performance assurance for software applications and automated performance test scripts.
· Devised automation, backup and recovery protocols to preserve and safeguard data.
· Conducted full life-cycle software development in multiple software environments.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: