Expert Analyst versed in Data Science area. Offering 11 years of experience organizing, modeling and analyzing data to forecast business trends. Efficient, decisive and thorough professional seeking a challenging career in the field of Data Science, Data Analytics, Data warehouses and/or Cloud Computing which utilizes the full breadth of my knowledge and skills.
edX Verified Certificate for Data Analytics on AWS
● Effectively leading Data Analytics in Barclays Bank, Delaware, Internal Audit Team to ensure performance measures and metrics are established and met throughout the execution of work.
● Develop effective working relationships with technology and business management of the area being audited.
● Providing fair and balanced insights into current, emerging and potential issues, trends and opportunities that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness of management and the enabling control processes
● Data Analytics; Expert in interprets and evaluates results from data analytic queries, runs regression and correlation analysis, and reports on the results using Python and SAS.
● Data Extraction; Use Python, Oracle and SAS technologies for auditing work and employs data management techniques, such as query/test script development, data editing, and data cleansing.
● Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau. Intermediate scripting, statistical and analytical skills, including knowledge of Python, SAS, SQL and other related scripting or querying languages.
● Experience utilizing Big Data Hadoop Ecosystem components including Ingest and Publish layers, for Big Data Analytics.
● Experience working on Big Data tools (for example: Hadoop, Hive, Impala etc.)
● Responsible for implementing Data Governance framework including processes, organization and setting data life cycle management policies.
● Responsible for deploying data security processes like sensitive / High sensitive roles to be implemented as scalable solution, ensuring data protection and privacy by Approvals through Barclays Request system.
● Defined the current and future data landscape, identify stakeholders, prioritize opportunities (and business value) and focus areas, and start to develop goals and a Data Governance roadmap.
● Implemented phase to put the organization around data governance in place, communicate and educate stakeholders, secure executive support, define metrics for success and begin with an initial project, process or data set.
● Implemented tools, workflows and a focus on continuous improvement.
● Help Database Admin and ETL teams by identifying optimization areas in data Landscape, redundancy, simplification, and data life cycle management.
● Attended and conducted PE sessions for Hadoop Big data Analytics' projects.
● Created framework for implementation of Data Governance's data policies and strategies.
● Created and developed Metadata reports, weekly scorecards and monthly scorecards out of production database.
● Analyzed, proposed and implemented changes to access control on production databases by role remediation.
● Served as a Data Modeler to make necessary changes to the existing data models both at logical and physical level.
● Involved in Business Intelligence reports development efforts by working closely with Micro strategy, Oracle, and ETL teams.
● Responsible for triaging Data Management and/ or Information Risk related incidents
· Performed data analysis to determine Data Quality issues.
· Developed functional design of data interfaces and data conversions.
· Developed data process flows, which will align with business processes and UI integration.
· Creates plan for ETL and conversion tech design, build and implementation
· Inspects data interface and data conversion technical designs to ensure adherence to functional designs.
· Used the guidelines and artifacts of the Rational Unified Process (RUP) to strategize the Implementation of RUP effort in different iterations and phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
· Experience with Master Data, Teradata, and CPG desired. Experience reading Erwin data models a plus.
· Work with Business users, and super users to gain an understanding of the business process and concept of MillerCoors.
· Performs Source to Target analysis for data being migrated from SAP eMDM to Teradata eMDM.
· Performed data analysis to determine data quality issues.
· Developed functional design of data interfaces, data conversions, and developed source to Target maps.
· Transferred data from various formats to SQL Server databases using SSIS
· Created SQL test scripts for testing team to execute them to perform Testing assignments and validated the Test results.
· Received conceptual data flow from data architect as input to develop data interface design.
· Inspected data interface and data conversion technical designs to ensure adherence to functional designs.
· Wrote SQL statement and stored procedures in Oracle for extracting as well as writing data.
· Created jobs sequences. Data Analysis included understanding of entire data warehouse data movement pipeline from source to presentation, overall processes and roles, metadata involved in its definition, implementation & maintenance.
· Created job schedules to automate the ETL process.
· Enhanced the job properties for performance tuning.
· Conducted User Acceptance Testing on the application – resolved issues from the participants, prepared and submitted Test Analysis Reports and participated in Product Readiness Review.
· Worked with a fellow team member to train them on the use of the software
· Finished the bulk of the domain data model.
· Prepared the documentation of Data Acquisition and Interface System Design.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: