Quick to learn and excel at new talents. Dedicated and committed to fully invest and analyze the position I'm in and those the position effects to create a healthy and effective team. Diverse multi-tasking in both coordinating and performing of all tasks. Striving to grow within the company through certifications and education to further my ability to repair, solve and coordinate complex situations and resolve complications.
- Experienced with start to finish construction
- Effective with client personnel
- Maintenance mindset
- Adept with heavy equipment
- Record keeping
- Problem solving
- Aggressive at learning new talents
- Build procedures
- Calibrated tools
Included work experiences for Spacex is harnessing, avionics build technician, and integration specifically where the starship is involved. (Boca Chica)
Worked to implement builds for the construction and development of rockets specifically to Integrate PCBA and SMT components, assemble and repair electronic devices for integration, primarily with the handling and creation of optical components while ensuring the product has been built within the specifications. Examined and learned the work environment and surrounding work structure to ensure timely and successful work.
Worked in a clean room to assemble: PCBA and SMT components, repair electronic devices and prepare them for instillation. Familiar with optics assemblies and other designs for computer and electronic assembly.
Tasks can include-large assemblies, small assemblies, trays, and optics.
-Assisted engineers with builds.
Familiar skills include:
-onboarding process and bridge completions.
-Safety and 5s Protocol's (including FOD prevention and static charge).
-Floor equipment for the builds being constructed.
Completed trainings: Safety wire and cable, Fasteners, Wire harnessing
-Safety cable / measuring instruments / calibrated tools / torquing tools /
-Variation of basic hand tools / powered.
Developed and maintained state buildings primarily leased to the State.
- Performed tasks and duties inside of the seining and longlining fisheries.
- Maintained schedules and guidance for the vessels operation and destination.
- Recorded weight and cost of operation.
- Maintained the operation of the engine, component's, and fuel.
- Kept a safe, clean, sanitary work environment.
- Coordinated with the chefs to load and unload cargo.
- Assisted with the creation of the event to bring the best experience possible for are clients.
- Arranged tables for customers, following established preparation procedures to provide guests with excellent experiences.
- Continuing education in Associate's of Arts
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: