▪ Responsible for the ISA audits of medium and large companies (with combined revenue in excess of R$ 300 million or R$ 240 million in assets), public entities, as well as private entities;
▪ Act as a team manager and in-charge of audit and assurance engagements;
▪ Manage audit and assurance projects with large (10+) teams;
▪ Led SOX engagements with limited scope on financial reporting process;
▪ Experienced with complex accounting issues including business combinations, consolidation, goodwill, impairment of assets, etc.;
▪ Experienced in preparing, reviewing and critically analyzing financial statements;
▪ Proven ability to independently manage a portfolio of clients from Multinationals to Small and Medium Entities (SMEs);
▪ Experienced in accounting advisory services, such as accounting and finance outsourcing to a portfolio of clients;
▪ Prepared budgets and forecasts for a portfolio of clients, including analysis of actual costs, cost overruns;
▪ Facilitated efficiency workshops with engagement teams to drive audit efficiencies in the office.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: