Currently working with the responsibility of developing and implementing robust, high-performance RESTful Web Services. Working in the field of software development for 4+ years and have an array of experience in working for large software companies like Cerner Corporation, Wells Fargo Company & Capgemini.
Worked on the diversified domains like health care, mortgages, financial & capital market services. Decent experience in working for Loan processing, Escrow payments, Patient demographics & Patient registrations, Consumer & Capital market application systems.
1) Skilled in JAVA/JMS/Spring-Spring Boot - Spring MVC/REST services(JAX-RX 1.9), Junit, JMock , JDBC & open source tools
2) Solid Understanding of OOPs Concept
3) Good experience in troubleshooting business and production issues with help of tools like Visual VM, Java Mission Control, Splunk for machine log analysis.
4) Used to Agile /Scrum and ability to design, document, code, test, and deploy software to support the software development life cycle.
7)Using GIT for version control. Experience in Continuous Delivery and Integration methodology with the help of tools like Jenkins, Maven etc.
8)Good Experience in relational - DB like Oracle, MySQL, PostgresSQL & NoSQL database management system like Cassandra & Amazon DynamoDB.
9) Hands on experience in Cloud platforms, Git, Jenkins,Docker, Eclipse, JIRA, Crucible
10) Experience in deploying services to different servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere and unique domain servers like Cerner Lone Wolf. Experience with web container JSP/Servlet API
11) Experience in designing , building, documenting and testing API using Swagger & Postman
Engineer in the Revenue Cycle Team with experience in developing a number of software applications that were integrated into the Cerner's existing revenue cycle application's. Responsible for developing and building the applications along with unit testing and black box testing.
1) Currently working in Cerner, primarily focusing on design and development of RESTful Web services for Cerner clients and consumers.
2) Leading troubleshooter with the added responsibility of handling client issues.
3) Responsible for monitoring and improving the performance of REST services via Visual VM, JMC and Conduct design kickoff meetings and code reviews with different teams to meet code quality, code clean & cerner patient design standards.
5) Gained basic knowledge of OAuth 1 and OAuth 2 & Authentication services in 3 tier architecture to verify the authorization between levels of medical providers.
Currently also developing a framework for ontology refactoring of legacy code, for Patient operations classes to utilize Standard Identifier framework.
Working as Senior Qulaity Analyst at Wells was challenging role to perform both development & testing tasks to ensure , product has the right requirements after initial implementation. Using JAVA as back-end platform, my responsibilities included designing unit test and black box tests.
1) Proficient on Software Development Life Cycle, Testing Life Cycle, Bug Life cycle, Test Driven development(TDD).
2) Oversee the development, execution and maintenance of Test Scripts with API Testing.
3) Perform System Integration testing & User Acceptance testing for internal applications.
5) Experienced in Requirement analysis, ability to translate business rules into data scenarios, Creating Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Data and Execution of test cases, DB scrips and Production Code.
6) Experience in logging defects in different defect tracking tools like QC & JIRA and maintain defect history from release to release following RCA.
Worked on Belgium Financial Services & Market Authority (FSMA) , with BNP Paribas Bank clients.
1) Responsible for handling application development & Integration testing for portfolio management and consumer banking activities.
2) follow the project Architecture and Detailed Design Specifications
3) Write Back end services and implementing new end points for the dynamic requirements
4) Perform Functional Testing, Integrated Testing & Unit Testing at resource level
2018 PEER RECOGNITION AWARD - Cerner Corporation
2016 ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE AWARD – Wells Fargo Capital Finance Team
2016 SERVICE EXCELLENCE AWARD – Wells Fargo Capital Finance team
Currently on H1B (Cap exempt), Valid up to date : May 21st 2021.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: