Analytical Research Specialist with experience in experimental research and data analysis. Detail-oriented and methodical professional successful in developing in-depth research projects. Reliable team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
1. Characterized role of exogenously added mycobacterium phosphoserine phosphatase (MtSerB2) induces microtubule rearrangements in THP-1 cells. (https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0115409).
2. Determined X-ray structure of HIV-1 Nef : an important accessory protein contributing to multiple distinct functions of the virus, such as immune evasion, virion infectivity, and support for viral replication and survival (https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0026629).
1. Mohammed E. Sayed, Ao Cheng, Gaya P. Yadav, Andrew T. Ludlow, Jerry W. Shay, Woodring E. Wright, and Qiu-Xing Jiang; Catalysis-dependent inactivation of human telomerase and its reactivation by intracellular telomerase-activating factors (iTAFs). J. Biol. Chem. June 11, 2019.
2. Gaya P. Yadav, Hui Zheng, Qing Yang, Lauren G Douma, Linda B Bloom, and Qiu-Xing Jiang; Secretory granule protein chromogranin B (CHGB) forms an anion channel in a membrane. Life Science Alliance, Sept 2018, 1(5) e201800139; DOI:10.26508/lsa.201800139.
3. Yadav GP, Current Dilemma on Granin Proteins: Proteins involved in various cellular functions without known mechanisms. Cell Cellular Life Science J (2017), 2(2):000115.
4. Liu H, Liang C, Kollipara RK, Matsui M, Ke X, Jeong BC, Wang Z, Yoo KS, Yadav GP, Kinch LN, Grishin NV, Nam Y, Corey DR, Kittler R, Liu Q. Mol Cell. (2016) 4; 63(3):420-32. DOI: 10.1016/j.molcel.2016.06.014. Epub 2016 Jul 14.
5. Yadav GP, Shree S, Maurya R, Rai N, Singh DK, et al. Characterization of M. tuberculosis SerB2, an Essential HAD-Family Phosphatase, Reveals Novel Properties. (2014) PLoS ONE 9(12): e115409.
6. Singh P*, Yadav GP*, Gupta S, Tripathi AK, Ramachandran R, Tripathi RK. A novel dimer-tetramer transition captured by the crystal structure of the HIV-1 Nef. PLoS One. 2011; 6(11): e26629. (*Equal author).
1. Gaya P. Yadav and Qiu-Xing Jiang; Recosntituted Membrane Systems for Assaying Membrane Proteins in Controlled Lipid Environments. (Book Chapter in “New Techniques for Studying Biomembranes”,Taylor & Francis Group, April 7, 2020).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: