|Skills||Experience||Total Years||Last Used|
|Application design & development||Proficient||15||Current|
|Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Development||Advance||15||Current|
|Technical Test Planning-Preparation-Execution||Proficient||8||Current|
|BI Reporting Tools (Crystal Reports/BO/Cognos/others)||Advance||17||Current|
|Extract Transform & Load (ETL) Tools (Informatica/DataStage)||Proficient||6||2010|
- Lead a team of 8 report developers.
- Leveraged reporting and data skills to understand the new data model and reporting requirements.
- Drove the reporting team through analysis, design, build and system test (which was done in parallel due to the project timeline).
- Organized and lead daily analysis and design sessions between the reporting team and the client (business side).
- Organized and lead weekly touch point meeting (including the interface (ETL) team).
- Lead the creation of the reporting service introduction,
documentation and training material for the client.
- Delivered all deliverables on time and satisfied all requirements, including making some improvements to the delivered functionality.
- Final deliverables were of high quality and delivered on time.
- Lead activities in the clean-up/optimization of practice enablement assets.
- Defined the process for doing monthly/quarterly maintenance plans on existing and new assets contributed.
- Defined and implemented practice enablement asset updates.
- Defined and updated asset governance process.
- Lead Asset inventory maintenance and hard asset catalogue.
- Worked with Managing Directors on governance of assets and legal on license agreements.
- Responsible for overseeing/managing the build of strong asset; including proposed/scope-value doc, resource, budgets, hours, time-line and marketing.
- Coordinated development opportunities with offshore resources.
- Created and maintained detailed project plans for current quarter development per asset.
- Managed assets being built from different delivery centers – Spain and India.
- Coordinated SME calls, training needs (helped expand Accenture resources
skill sets), demo environments and marketing information.
- Helped strengthen and expand relationships between IBM, Accenture and Accenture clients.
- Staffed teams for Asset creation (both long term and short term staffing).
- Created and tracked IBM funding requests.
- Invoiced Asset Development resources time and expenses.
- Coordinated asset creation with Steering Committee.
- Provided weekly status to program lead IBM stakeholders.
- Coordinated asset roll-out with marketing lead.
March 2010 - September 2010
ROLE TITLE: Oracle Application Maintenance
November 2009 - February 2010
ROLE TITLE: DM Support Business Analyst
April 2009 - November 2009
ROLE TITLE: Data Warehouse/Report Developer
October 2005 - March 2009
ROLE TITLE: System Analyst/Analytical Reporting
- Assisted in the development of a client/server application.
- Report development using Crystal Reports and SQL.
- Worked with SQL to design and maintain tables.
- Analyze, design, code, and test applications.
- Provided customer support for application.
- Demonstrated functionality of client/server application to potential business users.
- Trained business users on the functions and use of the client/server application.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: