Confident, motivated professional with 16 years of specialized work experience in the arena of archaeological research and environmental compliance for federal and private agencies. Worked in the southwestern U.S. focused on the areas of historic post-Depression mining and ranching and Native American consultation. Career includes work as an author of and creative designer behind published works that have garnered historical significance.
Experience with proposal writing including FARs, RFP compliance, technical approach, past performance history, resumes of key management personnel, cost estimates and competitive pricing, and deliverables. Able to effectively work with subject matter experts (SMEs) in any field to fill in proposal gaps; can also engage in capture work due to knowledge of federal government contracting officers' nuanced RFP processes. Work history includes 11 years of specialized work as a contractor for the U.S. government in Air Force base settings, along with private sector work before entering the real estate field in 2016 while raising a family.
Able to expertly interpret and carry out federal guidelines for compliance, provide justifications for conclusions and make suggestions for marketing and sales strategy as needed. Distinctively qualified to leverage diverse background in marketing, world cultures and anthropology to foster and sustain business relationships with internal and external domestic stakeholders.
Now seeking to leverage transferable skills in a role that focuses on proposal writing with potential to contribute to capture and business development with an organization that welcomes the vast expertise of a seasoned leader that has worked in the environmental field, interfacing with the federal government, for 16 years. Recently completed professional development course, “Writing Persuasive Government Proposals,” OST Global Solutions, July 2020. Willing to travel and engage in remote work for the right opportunity.
· Spearheaded projects that called for Native American participation, compliant with the National Historic Policy Act of 1966 and the Native American Graves Protection Act
· Oversaw $1.2M+ in federal funds for Department of Defense (DoD) projects
· Consulted with 17 Native American Tribe Chairpersons and regional authorities to permit military fighter pilot trainings to go uninterrupted in a territory home to both tribal ancestry and the largest land-based domestic training facility
· Submitted budgets, invoices and findings for programs that earned 10 annual contract awards onsite
· Earned appreciation from the Air Force for contributing to a notable program that increased efficiency in completing defense training missions of every stripe; saw this program implemented by like-bases around the U.S. to this day
· Created agenda, materials and communications for team meetings
· Conducted outreach to local community leaders and progressive organizations; assisted with local and regional on-site events to maintain positive relationships
· Conveyed research findings in regional publications
· Served as a Field Archeologist and Environmental Scientist in Las Vegas, NV
· As a Field Technician, remediated sites labeled contaminated per the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection
· Sampled wells in sensitive locations quarterly, assessing light non-aqueous phase liquid (LNAPL) recovery and recycling
· Monitored soil vapor levels, along with operating and maintaining soil vapor extraction system
· Contributed noteworthy findings to technical reports that went on to be submitted to the NDEP
· Alleviated levels of contamination at a Las Vegas tank farm, providing jet fuel and gasoline for NV, northern AZ and southern UT; later awarded a contract to manage ongoing remediation operations
· Engaged in comprehensive regional literature reviews, archaeological site inventory assessments and 100-ft transect inventories for National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) Section 106 Phase I, II and III Environmental Impact Statements
· Experienced in archival historic research, authoring historic contexts, artifact analyses and geologic contexts used in analytical reports submitted to local and federal agencies
· Experienced in archaeological excavations, lab work and artifact categorization
· Entered data gleaned from artifacts that had been discovered during archaeological excavations; entered data into an internal database used for additional scientific analysis
· Headed the LNAPL Recovery process for national corporations and federal entities
· Cultural Resource Management EIS surveys for energy, petroleum and pipeline development projects requiring environmental compliance monitoring in Nevada-Moapa Energy Facility, Bighorn Power Plant Transmission line, Arrow Canyon Transmission Inerconnect, Meadow Valley Power Plant. (Kinder Morgan, Duke Energy, Kern River Gas, Reliant Energy)
· Offer guidance as it pertains to current market value and comparable market data on recently-sold homes
· Transform leads into confirmed sales by using cold calling methods and negotiating lucrative deals
· Skillfully negotiate prices, establish contract terms, coordinate home inspections and manage appraisals
· Foster and maintain client-driven relationships to generate referral business; schedule appointments and conduct listing presentations with client prospects
· Forge positive relationships with sellers and buyers independent of the internal organizational framework, directly contacting Expired Listing and For Sale By Owner, accounting for ~15% of total sales
· Develop and lead compelling sales presentations to convey product quality and deliver market comparisons
· Secured Top Producer status in October of 2017, garnering property sales of $5.2M with an average listing time of 57 days, using sales techniques to net a 15% improvement over baseline total sales volume in a single year
· Serve in this capacity now due to leaving the role below to raise family
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: