Creative and energetic Early Childhood Education professional offering 5 years of experience. Creating activity plans and exceptional learning opportunities to enhance individual development. Dedicated to supporting emotional, social and academic development of young children.
Friendly, supportive and motivated with strong desire to promote student potential. passion for building strong rapport with faculty, students and caregivers. Trained in developmental stages and knowledgeable about offering safe, nurturing environments to boost learning. Desire to complement education-based strategies with techniques to promote overall health and wellness. Enthusiastic Teacher's Assistant talented at teaching visual arts and music. Engages children with diverse and enjoyable activities involving musical instruments and hands-on learning. Instills love of creative arts and exploration.
- student safety
- individual and group instruction
- student and parent relations
- classroom preparation and maintenance
- supervised camper activities to address behavioral issues and promote fun, safety and inclusivity
- instructed participants on activities' goals, procedures and safety considerations to promote beneficial outcomes for all campers
- distributed learning materials such as worksheets, textbooks and supplemental activities
- supported student leaning objectives through personalized and small group assistance
- took daily attendance, notifying classroom teacher immediately of any student absences
- used behavioral modeling and specialized teaching techniques to share and reinforce social skills
- assisted teachers with curriculum management and document coordination to maintain a positive learning environment
handed out classroom materials, like pencils, paper and crayons
- monitored students on field trips by overseeing various tasks, including roll call and group movement to keep youths safe in public settings
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: