Create consistent and positive customer experiences through proactive management of team activities and store operations. Deliver exceptional leadership to all employees. Goal-driven Assistant Store Manager with 4 -year record of accomplishment in exceeding revenue and profit goals while controlling inventory shrinkage and loss percentages. Experienced in controlling inventory levels, overseeing merchandising and coordinating stock rotation. Reliable and dedicated with excellent interpersonal skills.
-Secretary at High Desert Church 2010-2013
- Produced information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Completed requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintained customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintained office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipatined needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies
Event Coordinator at High Desert Church 2010-2013
- Worked directly with volunteers to coordinate large events.
- Planned and delegated assignments based on work load.
- Managed projects to reach deadlines
Small Group Leader at High Desert Church 2008-2012
-Support and motivate group leader.
-Formulate building relationships with parents and students
Amie Dupler - Former Store Manager
Sydney White - Former Co-worker
Tammy Prara- Teacher
Rebekah Chandler - Friend
Karrington Johnson - Friend
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: