Results-oriented Assistant Store Manager offering 20+ years of increasing revenue and profitability and managing loss and shrinkage. Well-versed in inventory control, buying and merchandising for perishable and non-perishable goods. Energetic and productive with ability to thrive in customer-focused, fast-paced environment.
● Manage Budget and maintain expenditures in accordance with the Agency, departmental, and store financial goals.
● Hire, train, evaluate, motivate and supervise all store personnel to maintain and exceed the Agency's operational standards.
● Comply with Agency policies and Donor Services standard operating procedures (SOPs) and the Agency's safety and security policies and procedures.
● Adhere to task outline for the job I am supervising and performing.
● Implement and maintain the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) process.
● Assist and resolve any complaints and communicate with the management team.
● Maintain proficiency for tasks required in all workstations.
● Perform and assist in all functions completed by store personnel.
● Conduct all monthly meetings with store employees.
● Maintain all company records and reports accurately and in a timely fashion.
● Transfer to any Goodwill of North Georgia store within the Territory.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: