Self-motivated, adaptable, and energetic female who has a proven track record to manage and lead colleagues. Having experienced a variety of marketing roles I find I excel at making connections, coordinating with others and building community. I am passionate about business development, sales and being a connector for causes that make the world a better place. In my next position I am seeking to apply my acquired skill sets to drive long-term company growth and success.
• Driving forward sales by exceeding monthly sale quota over 20% each month
• Organized and hosted weekly events with the community for brand awareness
• Responsible for advertising and outreach for all in house community events
• Managing the store team including recruitment, development, coaching, and well being
• Conducted interviews and trained all team members to deliver friendly, and knowledgeable services by applying proactive monitoring and corrective action strategies
• Reviewed performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
• Coached team on effective upselling and cross-selling methods
• Generated repeat business through exceptional customer service and responded to customer concerns with friendly and knowledgeable service.
Served as primary personal assistant to Lawyer, Leigh Dundas, and husband, Steve Dundas, to help run and operate their home and following companies below:
Pacific Stem Cell (Newport Beach, CA):
Advocates For Physicians Rights Non-Profit (Santa Ana, CA)
Whittier College Women's Swimming Rookie of the Year Award: Awarded for being the top-performing women's athlete during my first season at Whittier College
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: