Goal-oriented individual with a pleasant personality and a tenacity that knows no restrictions. I am a Team player, I believe at the beginning of each day we each have a job to do and as a Team, we work better!
Goal-oriented Admin adept in identification and implementation of process improvements, including administrative workflow coordination and procedure documentation. Offering key strengths in time management and communications across all level of personnel, management and clientele.
• Accountability over maintenance and repair, parts inventory control, budgeting, transactional data quality and management services.
• Analyze all operating metrics, providing guidance on trends and developing prompt actions to correct performance issues or inefficiencies while identifying opportunities to reduce expenses.
• Ensure maintenance work is completed in accordance with all State, Federal and Company standards.
• Manage maintenance costs and spending at budgeted levels.
• Identify systematic opportunities for improvement in Safety, Operations and Maintenance at local facility.
• Comply with Reyes Holdings best practices, standardization of maintenance systems and work.
• Develop repair solutions to reduce reoccurrence or eliminate maintenance failures.
• Comply with all safety programs; enforce safety rules and good housekeeping.
• Assure facility remains compliant with corporate purchasing indicatives and fleet maintenance policies.
• Maintain a close working relationship with all In House technicians, gathering feedback and planning to help improve productivity.
• Promote an atmosphere of team spirit through good examples, open communication, good listening and timely problem solving.
• Provide day to day operational leadership and be accountable for meeting and exceeding the agreed-upon service, financial and operational goals for your facility.
• Involved with recruiting, hiring and developing the best team.
• Continually introduce best practices and drive operational excellence.
• Any other duties as assigned.
* Managing Invoices, including follow up from and to both vendors and business units
* Review and maintain EAM as needed
* Manage schedule for preventive maintenance of equipment
* Manage parts inventory and order entry
* Maintain Equipment files
* Maintained Spreadsheet Data for In-servicing trailers, including all serial numbers, VIN numbers, coming and goings of equipment
* Submit all warranty for Equipment
* Outline Employee training for region, including required quarterly training and supplemental training.
* Track Training for 20 Business units
* On board new hires to include offers, review backgrounds, collecting and entering appropriate paperwork completing new hire orientation
* Act as a resource for employees, answer questions on systems and benefits
* Maintain Safety records, including meeting minutes, logs, equipment repairs, etc
* Ensure invoices and work orders are processed for month and year closings
* Work Directly with Director of Fleet Operations East Division with daily activities
* Create Business cards for any region needing company cards
* Create Kronos Badge's for all employees at location
* Maintain Kronos edits and fill in to help with any manager needing assistance, time off request, schedule changes, etc.
* Assist with maintaining billing analysis for locations that are appointed
* Acquisition support
* Update JJKeller site for the DOT CDL card holders for region - Work with all BU's managers to keep everyone In-Compliance
* Keep up with Service Unit Tags, Titles, Renewals for all GA units, work as a Power of attorney to maintain units are in compliance.
* Process Invoices to correct locations for payment processing
* Managed office inventory by restocking supplies and placing purchase orders to maintain adequate stock levels.
* Coached new employees on administrative procedures, company policies and performance standards.
* Supported efficient meetings by organizing spaces and materials, documenting discussions and distributing meeting notes.
* Created PowerPoint presentations for business development purposes.
* Welcomed office visitors warmly and alerted staff to arrivals of scheduled appointments.
* Prepared packages for shipment, pickup and courier services for prompt delivery.
* Performed general office duties, including answering multi-line phone system, routing calls, delivering messages to staff and greeting visitors.
* Executed record filing system to improve document organization and management
* Maintained staff directory
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: