Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team. Result-focused security and educational professional with strength in administration, organization, problem solving and customer service. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. . Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes.
Languages: Fluent in written and spoken Spanish; Basic French and Italian
Computer: Excellent Windows & Mac Operating systems (word, excel, power point, outlook & basic access)
Typing speed : 80 wpm
· Ensured the safety of the school's students, teachers, staff and property on campus/premises.
· Effectively managed and prevented serious, criminal and/or high risk situation on campus.
· During uncertain situations, documented and reported all incidents to the appropriate personnel. Documentation is always the key to success.
· Acted as a visual deterrent for students wanting to do inappropriate things and when suspicious activity was noticed, information was relayed to the proper personnel on campus.
· De-escalated situations such as fights and managing aggressive student behavior.
· Observed and documents in incident reports all facts in detail and events to ensure that the students defying actions were disciplined in accordance and compliance with the student handbook.
· Ensured that all observations, perceptions, actions and rational from every individual involved is documented to its fullest extent. Included the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How from all witnesses' accounts.
· Preserve evidence such as phone videotaping to make the best use of these in order to protect the students, teachers, and staff.
· Conducted searchers on campus to provides the right for all individuals to be secure in their classroom and on campus.
· Ensure that actions taken are in accordance to the school regulations and procedures to make sure students, teachers, staff, or parents are held accountable for their actions.
· Comply to company regulations to ensure there is no liability for our school
· Answered phone calls during high volume time to ensure parent satisfaction. Took messaged and relayed to the proper personnel.
· Used walkie-talkie's to communicate daily and quickly, efficiently, and in a manner that was completely and easily understood by all parties using the proper protocol.
· Ensured the main campus entrance was secure every morning and evening during dismissal.
· Contributed to positive, educational setting by delivering gentle discipline and promoting student success.
· Kept students safe inside and outside classrooms by proactively monitoring behaviors and tracking student movements, safety hazards and visitors.
· Drove social, emotional, intellectual, and physical development through age-appropriate enrichment activities.
· Helped students master learning concepts through one-on-one and small group tutoring.
• Provided fellow employees with support of daily activities; administer standards of behavior and discipline for the purpose of ensuring the safety and well being of residential youth.
• Maintained records of program adolescents; observed juveniles and prepared daily/weekly progress reports and reported results to counselors, managers and supervisors
• Helped youth with homework and assignments; made sure completion of all required tasks were met in a timely manner
• Provided coaching and emotional support to residential youth through presentations and relevant topics of discussion
• Ensured the safety of all adolescents in the program.
• Drove residential youth to/from their homes around the Los Angeles / Orange County areas
Honors: Employee of the Month, Davis Mentor Fellowship Recipient,
High School Wrestling Rookie of the Year/City Dual Champion
Honors: Employee of the Month, Davis Mentor Fellowship Recipient, High School Wrestling Rookie of the Year/City Dual Champion
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: