• Responsible for operation of the store's Business Office and a member of the CarMax San Antonio leadership team for 140+ associates. Daily cross departmental interaction with Sales, Purchasing and Operations teams for several company locations.
• Managed a diverse team of specialists responsible for timely and accurate processing of documentation for vehicle sales, vehicle purchases, CarMax Auctions, service contracts, DMV and Title Management, accounts payable, cash administration, and delivering exceptional customer service. Ensured team compliance with time card policy.
• Hired, trained, and developed business office associates, customer specialists and lead business office associates.
• Worked shoulder to shoulder with HR and other department managers to onboard new associates. Conducted online screening, follow up, first and final interviews with applicants. Performed onsite saliva drug screens to applicants.
• Acted as a store point of contact for issuing and reissuing associate prox cards, lock box keys and approval rights.
• Processed all title work live during the weekly auction of 150-200 vehicles.
• Ensured proper operation and updates of office print factories, computers and signing equipment.
• Multi-store point of contact for managing the weekly live Office 365 Asset Review for over 45 different reports relating to the stores bottom line and department proficiency. Reviewed and accounted for Profit and Loss for over 30+ account categories.
• Served as the Texas DMV and title process subject matter expert for the Dallas and Phoenix regions.
• Store Notary Public point of contact for notarization, notary bond applications and commission renewals
• Served as a Business Office Supervisory Leader of the CarMax North Austin Business Office leadership team for 20+ associates. Daily cross departmental interaction with Sales, Purchasing and Operations teams for the location.
• Lead a team of associates responsible for timely and accurate processing of documentation for vehicle sales, vehicle purchases, CarMax Auctions, service contracts, DMV and Title Management, accounts payable, cash administration, and delivering exceptional customer service.
• Timely resolved all funding issues between CarMax and it's many in house finance lenders.
• Served as the Business Office Manager on duty to ensure timely completion of assigned daily tasks by associates and monitored all print factory and customer queues to ensure timely customer experiences with appraisals, vehicle sales and trade-ins.
• Trained Auction and DMV admin specialists to accurately complete title work for 500-800 vehicles per month.
• Conducted daily huddles with the team to communicate company changes and process improvements.
• Observed the team provide professional and effective phone handling skills to all customers.
• Delivered specific targeted developmental feedback to all associates with clear and concise recommendations.
• Drove associate engagement by facilitating Compass meeting huddles to discover opportunities to improve the workplace.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of all customer vehicle sales and appraisal paperwork.
• Served as the Wholesale Title Administrator ensuring accurate weekly auction title prep and completion.
Maintained a high level of customer service with our wholesale auction customers.
• Processed and completed vehicle finance payments in the CarMax Cash Management System.
• Responsible for a high volume of title and document completion received from the home office on a daily basis.
• Conducted daily reviews of all customer cashreimbursements and receipts.
• Served as the DMV Title Administrator ensuring timely and accurate processing of vehicle license plates and registration with the state DMV.
• Served as the Business Office runner by driving a company vehicle to and from the state DMV and Credit Union locations to provide customers with license plates in a timely manner and fast completion of draft and finance payments.
• Served in the electronics department as an electronics specialist available to answer customer questions regarding products such as Cameras, Video Game Consoles, Cell Phones, Music Players, Computer Software, Movies, Music and batteries.
• Monitor and assisted guest services with the timely restocking of returns and exchanges for all departments.
• Processed point of sale transactions and checked company-wide inventory for available products or release dates. Monitored and kept all inventory in stock.
• Assisted other departments during busy times to ensure all customer concerns were met.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: