Supervised and operated the Copy and Print Department of Office Depot for a total of 17 years. Oversaw daily store operations, including opening and closing the store, price changes, planograms, and inventory management. Utilized design programs to create personalized documents that cater to the customer's specific business needs. Ability to work well in a team environment while remaining self-motivated in independent work settings. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Committed to maintaining accuracy by paying close attention to detail. Ability to organize, prioritize, and work under extreme pressure, with a heavy work load and deadlines. Strong personal communications skills. Focused customer relations professional skilled in lead generation, customer relationship development and sales. Accomplished in providing unsurpassed support to demanding customers. Offering 15 years of experience in related roles, as well as passion for improving service delivery, enhancing knowledge and exceeding expectations.
Serves in a part-time role supporting a local retail store with a wide range of customers service, trains, mentors, and coaches associates.
• Empathically serves the needs of customers and associates; listens well; seeks to understand different points of view to help find the best solution or outcome: provides helpful assistance to others; pursues a high standard of performance.
• Shows curiosity; strives toward continuous improvement and learning; acts without being prompted; is motivated and resourceful in achieving successful results quickly
• Trains, mentors, and coaches all associates at jcp.com pick up location on processes and transaction procedures related to delivery and return of jcp.com orders. Monitors and shares Omnichannel and reporting metrics and acts to resolve issues. Train new associates on the mobile warrior with the first training class.
• Enterprise Fulfillment – Monitors the Enterprise Fulfillment systems application, picks merchandise orders, and acknowledges completion in the system; accurately packs orders by packaging requirements and timelines; completes all Ship-from-Store and Pickup-in-Store online activities promptly with 24 hours.
• Partners with Merchandise Associates/Assistants to replenish store and take action to replace products from inventory.
• Consistently meets established performance standards; including but not limited to: shrink and safety initiatives, Omnichannel, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance.see less
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: