* Keen Asset Protection Agent with 10+ years of related experience and background working in Lowe's Home Improvement facilities. Bringing proven ability to identify and prevent attempted theft through advanced workplace focus and conflict management skills. Provide effective presence and visible deterrent to crime. Personable leader with ability to monitor rule infractions, detect suspicious activities and minimize threats. Highly familiar with signs and behaviors indicating attempted theft and capable of providing measured responses to developing situations. Energetic, detailed and influential Asset Protection Agent with a proven track record to reduce theft and loss. Exceptional investigation, interviewing and communication skills to obtain valuable information and evidence.
* Public Safety Officer with 6 months experience in this particular field conducting routine patrols to ensure the safety of the patients, staff and visitors. Provided excellent customer service while enforcing rules, policies, reporting violations, responding to medical emergencies, security alarms and traffic accidents. Investigated and typed lengthy reports concerning criminal offenses and work orders.
* Loss Prevention & Safety Manager with 10+ years in management experience and exceptional people skills. Demonstrates negotiating skills effectively for the organization with internal and external stakeholders and builds relationships with key individuals. Ready to train and develop the talent necessary to achieve objectives while providing meaningful development opportunities for individuals in preparation for succession planning.
* Integrity & Ethics; Trustworthiness
* Administrative ability; Computer Use
* English Language Proficiency; Verbal & Written Communication
* Sense of Urgency
* Auditing skills; Inventory Control; Surveillance Systems
* Diversity Awareness
* Quality Awareness
* Reading Comprehension
* Listening; Teamwork
* Emergency Procedures; Safety & Hazmat Regulations
* Investigations & Training
* Conflict Resolution; Decision Making; Problem Solving
* Multi-Tasking; Time Management
* Coaching & Developing; Delegating & Directing
Document evidence of attempted theft and recovered merchandise for use in asset protection report generation. Carefully monitor and supervise customer's activities in the store to detect signs of attempted theft. Support theft prosecution by appearing in court hearings to provide eyewitness testimony, offering honest and comprehensive account of events. Decrease loss by facilitating training programs on Asset Protection, policies and operations. Conduct thorough investigations of theft-related issues with potential to impact company operations and objectives negatively. Monitor asset protection operations to reduce impact of loss and identify theft and fraud.
As a hospital security officer, I protected staff, patients, and visitors and ensured that all hospital property was secured. My duties were to patrol the buildings and its grounds, monitor all activity in and out of the hospital, and endeavored to prevent vandalism, theft, fire, and disturbances within the facility. I frequently reported to my manager or other security personnel about what I observed on my rounds. I stayed on the lookout for all sorts of issues at the hospital, including maintenance issues, which may compromise people's safety or the integrity of the building. I responded to crimes in progress, initiated actions such as interrogation of suspects or medical aid for victims. I performed firefighting, emergency response, rescue and medical aid duties. Supported positive relationships between community leaders and general public by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens and visitors.
I was responsible for coordinating loss prevention procedures, and establishing programs and processes in collaboration with management to minimize loss while maintaining a safe working & shopping environment. This includes inspiring store and management teams to ensure engagement in LP and safety programs, coaching and training associates, overseeing inventory levels to minimize shrink and prevent operational shortages, monitoring operational controls, monitoring surveillance systems and alarms for any suspicious behavior, and identifying and actioning opportunities for improvement. I was also responsible for investigating and resolving issues related to criminal activity or company policy violations in accordance to Federal and State laws. I partnered with store leadership teams and sales associates on external theft awareness & prevention; conduct ORC prevention and awareness training. Build and maintain on-going partnerships with law enforcement and ORC investigative teams while maintaining LP awareness programs. I also would, on occasion in this position need to effectively respond to potentially violent and/or physical altercations and will therefore need the ability to make quick, effective decisions and maintain an appropriate level of composure. I managed and overseen reviews of safety reports, inspections that maintain compliance with OSHA and corporate safety guidelines and policies, adhere to safety regulations, maintenance of safety and control risk within assigned store locations.
As a Department Manager I was primarily responsible for coaching, mentoring, training and continually monitoring CSAs in his/her area. I had to ensure Customer Service Associates delivered the best possible customer service experience. I made sure departments were customer ready at all times while engaging customer focused behavior, mitigating and reducing customer complaints and driving positive first impressions for customers upon entering the store. To be successful I worked with others, including Assistant Store Managers to determine which customer service behaviors allow the store to meet service objectives, customer needs and ultimately drive profitability for Lowe's. Sharing information about service strategies that were working or not working was key in helping and to benefit the store. I followed up on daily tasks while maintaining a safe and secure work environment by noting hazards, keeping the store areas clean and organized and monitored for potential theft or security risks. I created work schedules and assigned team members to service coverage and support cross-department service needs to support our purpose. Encouragement was a must so the team could share ideas and best practices for delivering the best customer service experience possible. I made sure my team was recognized for demonstrating effective customer service behaviors.
Eagle Scout 1998
Return on Investment Excellence for Lowe's Region 2 in 2017
Fundamentals of Search & Rescue 5/6/2005 (NASAR)
Search & Rescue Tech 2 3/15/2006 (NASAR)
Basic Wildland Firefighting 5/15/2003
Intro to Wildland Fire Behavior 5/15/2003
Defensive Driving 10/27/2004
International Association for Healthcare, Safety & Security Training
Basic Life Support Training
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: