- New pipeline installations (Total installed: 36.5 miles, sizes 4"-12" diameter)
- New riser installations
- New subsea tie-in installations Riser/pipeline leak investigations and repairs
- Platform retrofit anode installations
- Platform Level 2/3 inspections (ROV & Diving)
- Hurricane response (managed up to 6 separate dive vessels at once)
- Site clearance surveys
- Subsea power cable installations
- Seafloor leveling around platforms
- Pipeline stuck pig removals
- Pipeline removals
- Performed In-line Inspection tool runs in multiple pipelines to check integrity.
- Performed hydrotest on multiple pipelines to check integrity.
- Scoped out and performed repairs on pipelines that were identified.
- Performed depth of cover surveys on multiple pipeline across Louisiana coast.
- Lowered various offshore pipelines.
- Identified and removed deadlegs on the pipeline system.
- Developed and executed pigging plans to clean out pipelines.
- 2.7 miles of new 20" pipeline
- 2000' of 30" pipeline replacement
- Relocated dual 16" regulator station
- Lowered various offshore pipelines by jetting.
- Hydrotest 9 miles of 8" pipeline
- Hydrotest 2 miles of 30" pipeline
- Installed overpressure protection on main line and laterals.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: