Results-oriented Sales Operation Manger with 10-years of progressive career and significant achievements in sales operations environment. Offering diverse experience across sales, project management and supply chain operations . Skilled in taking new initiatives and building loyal, long-term relationships with stakeholders.
Aruba Networks an HPE Company– Sales Operations Manager - 6 years 3 months
Honeywell Technology Solutions - Senior Process Associate - 2 years 6 Months
HP Inc. - Process Associate - 1 year 8 months
R&B CA Firm- Audit Assistant - 11 months
Directed 5 member team. Responsible for Greenlake operations, Global deals desk , Cross Border , PBS pricing for EMEA partners.
As a people manager, Conduct Focal point review; Outline the measurable Goals that aligns with business objectives and Identify project areas and collaborate with a cross-functional team.
· Coordinates Quote creation,order booking, customer Invoicing, place ELCAF requests; ensures tracking of change orders, customer purchase orders, legal order and order credit for multi-BU deals.
· Provides order management expertise and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs and activities
- Responsible for Global deals in PURSUE stage and implementing in Regional theaters (APJ, EMEA, AMS and LATAM regions) after deal is WON.
- Qualifies global deal. Runs Gross Margin analysis, provide financial analysis to Business unit.
- Partner with Channels team in executing the Project based deals for specific time period.
- Quote creation, deal modification, adhoc project requests, to work with sales for revenue forecast, understand contract terms
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: