Resourceful professional with excellent experience in Logistics & Operations, Leadership, team Management, Recruitments, Administration and Client Servicing. Looking forward to strengthen and grow in my career.
• Managing a team of 150 Drivers with consistently running 60 routes on weekdays & 40 on weekends, ensuring 2 DAs/Route ratio is maintained on the roster
• Hiring and developing New drivers, training new dispatchers
• Partnering with AMZL leadership in regards to weekly, monthly performance, route targets and ramp up plans
• Tracking the DAs driving behavior via fleet safety tool
• Training new drivers briefly about on road safety, delivering packages at different areas of the city(commercial , residential, apt complexes, lockers, leasing offices, prioritizing delivery for same day/ commercial packages, reaching out to ‘SDS' team and customers regarding issues in finding right address or business closed situations.
• Dispatch Management (open & close),route assignments, load out, Monitoring on road performance via Cortex, Sending rescues and tracking returns, set up weekly on road coaching to train low performing DAs
• HR Operations (Payroll, Overtime reports)
Recruitment Process Management
1. Helping the client to hire the Right talent by asking right questions to the candidates about their values, purpose, suitability, area of growth, strengths & reliability
2. Making a decision on the basis of Pre-Requisites for the role, developing assignment Brief, and adding specifications and scheduling the right candidate for further interviews.
3. Managing the entire Research from various job portals e.g. TimesJobs.com, Naukari.com, Monster.com, Linked IN, Facebook etc.
4. Shortlist the Relevant Profiles, Screening profiles, interviewing and assessing of candidates.
5. Posting jobs on the sites
6. Generating leads, References from cold calling.
1. Salary negotiation with the candidates.
2. Follow up the candidates regarding any concerns related to joining formalities.
• Handling Front Office, call, customer handling, Security, CCTV, Access Control.
• Monitored and controlled the utilization of electricity, water, other utilities, consumables etc. In the camp and to ensure that the resources provided for cooking, sports, dining are adequate & properly utilized.
Took the full ownership to launch Mobile washing by partnering with mobile washing team DAU1 was considered to be 1st station in entire network for launch, I developed a team of yard marshalls to guide the traffic and smooth communication b/w Mobile washing team and AMZL leadership on the 1st day of launch i was managed to get 95% of vans washed with achieving over 95% of OTD which resulted in improvement of amazon branding on road. I was appreciated by program manager (ganmicha)to be the best station in the network to achieve success.
I was assigned full ownership of establishing by (login:ariukani), and improving RTS process I managed to develop a new RTS team from scratch (1 Shift assistant, 2 associates)which resulted to bring down RTS DPMO from 11,000 /week (63% higher vs goal of 7000) to 2500 in week 9 and 4000/week consistently (17% higher till date)
Took the full ownership to launch Mobile maintenance by partnering with mobile maintenance PM (eridadey) I managed to launch and introduce Amerit & Dickinson(Vendors) at DAU1, setting up a maintenance area offsite, taking approval from LL and ensuring success since day 1, DAU1 achieved #1 position in the network due to 0 overdue maintenance and saving tons of hours to prevent DSPs to take vans to the shop
Ms Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT, Adobe suite
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: