High- energy, result- driven dedicated, experienced lecturer with strong communications, student and professional relations, and problem solving skills. Able to work well with diverse cultural group, and motivate learner of all skill levels.
- Full class responsibilities for Anatomy & Physiology
- Develop lectures, lab work and examinations
- Full classroom responsibilities for Anatomy & Physiology, Pharmacology, Clinical Medicine
- Conducted lab and lectures on EKG, Phlebotomy, Clinical Procedures and Electronic Health Records.
- Prepared students for CPR certification as per AHA guidelines.
- Develop lectures, examinations, and lab work
- Participate in specialized curriculum committees
- Facilitate students transition from classroom to clinical experience
- Responsible for organization, administration, continuous review, planning and development of the clinical and academic experience for students enrolled in the program
- Develop lectures, examinations, and lab work for classroom responsibilities for Anatomy Physiology, Pharmacology, Clinical Medicine, and Microbiology
- Participate in committees
- Facilitate students transition to clinical
- Responsible for organization, administration, continuous review, planning and development of the clinical and academic experience
- Provide direct care for OB/GYN patients
- Delivered lectures to medical students
U.S. Equivalent MBA granted
Educational Commission for Foreign Graduates certified Medical Doctor in the USA (2011)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: