Aircraft Electrician over 20 years of successful experience. Reliable aircraft repair technician specializing in electrical systems, spanning navigation and communication. Adept at repairing, maintenance and replacing all components. Exceptional eye for detail with organized approach and strong multitasking abilities. Enthusiastic and eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
• Current duty and responsibilities include, working to maintain electrical wiring on the KC-135-R airframe.
• Installing terminal boards, environmental splices and wire connection integrity through the airframe wire circuits.
• Modifies, and test complex electrical systems, troubleshoots components, intricate wire systems, repairs, and verifies wiring systems with actual ground power tests.
• Assignments received through work orders with necessary wiring diagrams, blue prints, technical manuals, and instructions from engineering.
• Directly follows Air Force Technical Order(AFTO) Form 22s, 252s, Special Handling (SH) 252s and 202s, and Technical Order and Time Compliance (TCTOs) as required.
• Submit Form 957s to management for engineering review in order to correct a condition or fix an error discovered in the Technical Data.
• Remove and replace electrical components, (PDI) pilot director indicator lenses, lamps, reflector shields, light sockets, wires, and wire harnesses.
• Remove and replace connectors and contacts, de-pin and install pins as required.
• Follow AFI21-101 to ensure that all tooling and equipment is properly maintained in working condition.
• Assist Planners, Schedulers, and Item Managers, too correct misidentified parts, and ensure that all required parts are included in the Bill of Materials (BOM). Utilize BOM to determine components that are specified as 100% replacement components, and to identify parts that will need to be ordered as required.
• Advise management of possible issues and concerns regarding work load and recommend priorities based on resource requirements and urgency.
• Present risk analysis options to management to gain support for development of failure reducing tasks.
• Follow all Technical Orders (TO) as prescribed and use the Automated Technical Order System (ATOS) to ensure that I have the most current version of the TO.
• Currently uses PDMSS to track open Work Control Documents, initiate and write WCD's for unpredictable maintenance.
• Supports Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) by following all safety guidelines and utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: