Resourceful and results-driven leader with extensive experience in environmental impact assessment, multi-media environmental compliance, pollution control, and environmental engineering designs. Stellar record in air quality dispersion models, air emission inventories, investigative sampling, testing methods, air quality programs and Monitoring, air emission control technology reviews, and Toxic Reduction Accounting & Planning with Certificates of Approval. Proven track record in determining air quality experience with CEQR, USEPA, SEQRA and NEPA. Seasoned in impact assessments, control technology analysis, environmental compliance evaluation & audit, accidental release models, and articulate communication with executive management. daptable and driven with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings.
Formulated portions of federal and state air permit application materials, emission calculation spreadsheets, and data bases for stationary and non-stationary sources to ensure smooth operations. Established the capability to review and interpret local, state, and federal environmental regulations. Developed a basic understanding of air emissions, emission sources, and emission control technologies for industrial sources to ensure regulations regarding air quality are being followed. Coordinated activities with other specialists, interacted with regulatory agencies, supervised client safety trainings, and workplace safety requirements to ensure expert level work in air pollution emissions.
* Worked with air quality engineers and field teams supporting clients to execute project scope and plans for site-specific stack testing and data collection
* Implement USEPA Reference Methods and field testing
• .Effectively execute collection of valid scientific samples for subsequent analysis using established technical procedures
* Read, understand, and follow published test methods and standard operating procedures
* Execute valid scientific pollutant measurements from industrial smoke stacks test and other stationary sources using EPA testing methods
* Produce accurate and complete documentation of tests conducted according to standard operating procedures
• Collaborated with senior staff on industrial site visits, gathered process, and operated data to assist in preparing emission calculations and air permit applications.
Directed investigations into the air quality of client companies by taking stack air emissions samples, , creating air inventory, and reporting findings for senior management to report to the client. Managed MPRI software program in reporting NPRI completing C of A (Air) permitting applications to analyze content of air emissions samples. Analyzed various factors effecting air quality within client facilities, including manufacturing processes and chemicals used. Administered model ready meteorological data for AERMOD, CALPUFF, ISC/CAL3QHCR dispersion models, air pollutant emission inventory, emission reports, and air quality compliance certificate, assisted in Title V permit applications, RECLAIM, Annual Emissions Reporting, Air Quality Assessments including Data Analysis and Emission Inventories and renewals to achieve organizational success. Handled dispersion modeling analyses, processed air dispersion modeling meteorological data for AERMOD, prepared modeling reports, devised new technologies, energy, emissions, GHG protocols, conservation, water, waste, climate change, & sustainability to determine compliance with reporting requirements.
• Crafted air pollutant emission estimate, performed air quality modeling with AERMOD, CALEEMod, EMFAC, Calpuff, AERSREEN, and SCREEN3 in support of NSR/PSD permit, health and safety studies, and environmental impact statement reports.
• Evaluated environmental programs & policies, pollution sources, CEQA/ NEPA, data tracking & management, and compliance & operations adverse impacts.
Participated in monitoring air quality by installing, calibrating, adjusting, collecting and processing data.
• Investigated air quality complaints and conditions by sampling, testing and surveying potential sources of emissions and other air quality problems.
• Ensured that all inspection results are in compliance with established air quality regulations.
• Drafted inspection and investigation reports, evaluating findings and passed on recommendations.
• Developed reports, plans, assessments, and strategies to achieve the mission of improved air quality.
• Performed greenhouse gas reductions (GHG) and offsets and market mechanisms.
• Performed a variety of assignments involving research and technical data analysis
• Managed a technical resource database of updated client information that provides information on industry, processes, emissions, pollution control and planning, and environmental regulations.
• Completed estimation air emission inventory reports for clients in a variety of industries, including paint and ink manufacturing, automotive and pharmaceutical.
• Initiated a new marketing program that promotes the company's services with direct mail marketing efforts that include flyers and newsletters.
Air Quality Dispersion Modeling | AERMOD, CALINE4, CAL3QHCR, AERSREEN, SCREEN3, AP42, CALEEMOD, EMFAC, Calpuff
Accidental Release Models | DEGAD SLAB, AFTOX, INPUFF
Air Quality Experience | CEQR, SEQRA & NEPA
Business Applications | Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access and Outlook), Lotus Notes
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: