Innovative, results-driven, leader with diverse IT experience supporting enterprise level cross platform systems and network administration, installation, migration, integration, Cyber security and user support for various agencies within the Department of Defense (DoD).
CCENT, CWNA, MCTS, Net+, Security+, and A+: applies broad technical expertise to resolve systems and networking issues.
TS Clearance, DOD 8570.01-M Level II Certified: Qualified to work in secured environments.
Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem solving skills; Known for versatility, and ability to multi task “Wear many hats” High-level priorities, outperforming expectations under pressure/ time constraints. Acquires/ Assimilates new skills quickly; able to hit the ground running”
CCENT( Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician)
CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator)
MCTS ( Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist)
Server 2008 Training (125 hour course)
CCNA Training (125 hour course )
Successfully provided Satellite communications support for the 51st Space wings 21 SOPS 3rd Detachment at Kaena Point to track and command various Department of Defense (DoD), National and Allied program missions, Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) programs, and other agencies such as NASA and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Completed various long lasting and sitting projects (2-3 years overdue) for Pearl Harbor naval shipyard:
Successfully organized, planned, and implemented deployment of over 80 Windows XP to Windows 7 system upgrades and software migration.
Successfully coordinated and finalized the installation and testing of an industrial scale 3D printer.
Successfully replaced over 400 Citrix thin clients in support of the Pearl Harbor's Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program.
Successful IT support for Pearl Harbor's nuclear program and Emergency Control Center.
Successful IT infrastructure Support
Directly participated in Pearl Harbor Naval Ship Yard & IMF Wireless LAN project implementations through its various stages and installation processes.
Successful installation of over 500 Aruba Access points and various Cisco Switches.
Provided first hand expertise and insight to USMC commanders on findings dealing with enhanced virtual supply chain and logistics battlefield technologies by setting up RF communications and testing computerized database equipment in the Mojave Desert.
Supported the United States Marine Corps MITSC MidPac Regional Network Operations Center at MCBH Kaneohe Bay by manipulating REMEDY ticketing database to create accurate ticketing system reports and resolving ticketing issues.
Supporting the 51st Space Wings Air Force Satellite Operations Control Network at Ka'ena Point Remote Tracking Station as a service to command and track Department of Defense space systems such as Meteorological and global positioning systems…:
Configure, operate and maintain AFSCN Remote Tracking Station (RTS) equipment including the Telemetry, Tracking and Commanding (TT&C) antennas, RBC core equipment, ARTS core equipment, and communications equipment, other duties and responsibilities include:
• Provide pre-pass, real-time, and post-pass TT&C services to support the command and control of supported space vehicles.
• Provide communications support to include the management and operations of the multi-circuit patch panels, voice and data telecommunications equipment. Operate the DCC/OSR.
• Operate and provide configuration support for North American Air Defense (NORAD) Element Data Set (NEDS), ESD, and any additional baseline upgrades/enhancement equipment when and where applicable.
• Operate the latest RTS On-line Activity Database System (ROADS) Microsoft Access database.
• Provide a centralized operations control function for the control, direction, and overall coordination of station checkout, pre-launch, all station conference, launch, and orbital support activities to include support for data flow tests, integration, compatibility tests, and data transfers.
• Provide operational support for final checkout testing and the Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of software releases and modifications.
• Maintain all satellite ground system identification data and network configuration data (Vehicle Folders) required for each AFSCN supported launch and maintain the data for the entire life of the vehicle.
Provide optimal support to PHNSY & IMF's unclassified and classified Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information infrastructure and Secured Network systems by maintaining, upgrading, and migrating current legacy systems and newer technologies.
• Direct operation, maintenance and planning for the Shipyard Secure Local Area Network. • Ensure Shipyard-wide Nuclear Information Systems are administered and used in strict compliance with requirements as set forth by NAVSEA or higher authority. • Maintain liaison with, and be responsive to the needs of all Shipyard Nuclear organizations. • Ensure Life Cycle Management of Nuclear Information Systems is performed in accordance with prescribed regulations. • Support classified / Unclassified Video conference capability and operations. • Provide account management services • Answer help desk calls; assist with inputting help desk tickets into the database, and identifying, researching and resolving technical problems. • Respond to and diagnose problems through end user contact, telephone, email, and personnel requests for technical support. • Provide support to end users for work station, server, wireless network, applications or peripheral hardware issues. • Interact with network services, software systems, and/or application development to resolve service and/or identify and correct core problems. • Simulate and recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties
Wireless Network Support:
• Actively participate in wireless network infrastructure implementations such as the planning, testing, and Installation of over 500 access points and over 3000 hand-held tablets to instantly accomplish actions, such as reference drawings, validation of data, timekeeping,Advanced Industrial Management (AIM) planning and technical work documents (TWD's), and other maintenance tasks. • Site surveys/ spectrum analysis/ WI-Fi Analysis in industrial areas (In and out of dry docks/ Industrial buildings/ naval vessels) • Troubleshoot Layer 1 and 2 issues causing retransmissions, authentication issues, and Propagation Issues.
• Provide continued cyber-security awareness training to shipyard employees in an effort to educate and avoid NNPI (Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information) electronic data spills and violations. • Enforce policy regarding Privately-Owned PEDs & Portable Electronic Devices • Uphold an effective Risk Management program is implemented in accordance with guidelines and perform risk and threat analysis. • Hardware Incident Resolution • Encryption Services • Administer and manage encryption tools application server • Ensure laptops are properly encrypted • Encrypt laptops discovered without encryption • Provide password recovery for encrypted device • Patch management • Remediation of vulnerabilities and findings
Servicing end users by supporting underlining systems, user accounts and peripheral devices:
• Citrix Terminal Server administration • Citrix Thin-Client User Setup & Configuration • Windows Server Administration (Server 2003 & 2008 R2) • DHCP Server management • Group Policy • Profiles Management • Microsoft Exchange Server management (Outlook Mailbox) • Print Sever Management (Print queue creation / firmware/ driver/ migration) • Shipyard LAN administration • Windows Deployment Administration:
• Windows Deployment Services and Configuration Management • Windows 7 tablets management and configuration • Troubleshoot and repair Windows 7 tablets • Coordinate Windows 7 deployments and patch management solutions. • Windows image configuration and hardening per STIGs and SCAP • Retina/ ACAS scan verification • Re-image 100 workstations from XP to Windows 7 • Symantec end point encryption • Uphold policies protecting data at rest • Encryption Services • Administer and manage encryption tools application server • Ensure laptops are properly encrypted • Encrypt laptops discovered without encryption • Provide password recovery for encrypted device • Support pre/post application releases
• Provide on-site support for deployment and security remediation functions • Gather analyze, and report end-user support trends • Provide desktop, application and network application incident resolution • Manage user installation and relocations requests • Asset Inventory Support • Conduct physical inventory of assets • Conduct scheduled and random electronic inventories • Assist in receiving and receipting property • Transfer of property to Shipyard • Process computer equipment for excess and disposition • Disposal Preparation Support • Ensure disposal policies and procedures are employed • Ensure every device is wiped/degaussed prior to site removal • Video Conferencing and Audio/Video O&M • Troubleshoot system problems and repairs • Work with support staff for remote troubleshooting and repairs • Assist in setting up presentation devices and Video Conference units • Set up, ensure functionality, be available during events and shut down video conferences • Local On-Site Cabling • Restart wiring closet cabling electronics including switches or other network devices • Replace defective cabling electronics and simple replacement of defective cabling electronics and components such as cisco switch blades. • Identify and resolve hardware incidents and service requests of a consumable part • Citrix thin client installation • Smart board installation
Provide 24/7 Tier 1, 2 and 3 Enterprise level support for the MITSC MidPac Regional Network Operations Center at MCBH Kaneohe Bay. • Provide first-level and second level and third level user administration support to SIPR/NIPR Computers. • Create user accounts and profile creation within Active directory • Perform logical moves • Create personal drives for users • Activate and unlock user accounts • Remote Desktop Support (desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals, and hand-held).• Update software and install programs on supported computers and devices (Navy legacy applications, Windows applications, MS Office, Outlook, Active Directory user administration tools) • Assist customers to create PST files and other Outlook related issues • Profile Cleanups • Patch management and fix patch update errors • Verify and perform updates using Radia • Printer scanner driver updates • Assist with network drive mappings and printer mappings • Add/ Remove users from distribution lists • Assist with Guardian Edge issues • Assist with active client issues • Assist customer with certificate issues and certificate retrieval • Repair Remedy Issues • Computer NIPR/SIPR Imaging • Queue Management, research and reporting • Assist users with basic desktop trouble shooting to identify connectivity, hardware or application issues. • Network Troubleshooting – Access switches and routers to troubleshoot network issues • Provide 1st Call Resolutions • Assist customers with trouble ticket creations • Document and communicate steps taken in troubleshooting process • Escalate unresolved problems to expedite resolution. • Perform problem resolution follow-up.
Provide customer support and maintaining Logistics Information Systems and Database services. • Support the Equipment Left Behind program (LBE) at Schofield Barracks by monitoring, operating and maintaining STAMIS (SAMS-E and PBUSE-USE) databases.
Receive, Store, Inspect, Distribute, and Document Weapons systems for the 25th Infantry Division at Schofield Barracks Hawaii.
Lead Marines and Support Worldwide logistics operations (Hawaii, California, North Carolina, Japan, Australia, Operations in Korea, Thailand, Singapore).
A+, Security +, Server Administrator Windows server 2008, MCTS Windows 7 Configuration, CCNA - ICND1, Network + CCNA - ICND2
Leading, motivating , and managing Marines
Some College (2 years) - Information Systems and Technology
CCENT ( Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician)CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator) MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Windows 7 Configuration) Security + Network + A+ Server 2008 Training (125 hour course) CCNA Training (125 hour course) Aruba Airwave OJT Aruba Air magnet OJT
Windows Deployment Services, Change/ Configuration Management, Patch Management, Network/ Server, IT project Tracking/ Implementation, Customer Support/ Satisfaction, Wireless Network Administration, System Hardening / Base lining Quality Assurance/ Compliance, Citrix Client Configuration, Information Security Team leadership/ Collaboration, Documentation/ Reporting systems, System Upgrades, 24/7 Operations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: