Kim Davie is a well-qualified, analytical, and respected professional with an eclectic mix of skills. talents and over 30 years of compressive experience across multiple roles in the private and public sectors, with a reputation for meeting and exceeding the most challenging organizational goals and objectives. With a passion to pay it forward and help other achieve well-being in life.
Home staging is the process of adding decor, rearranging furniture, and expertly dressing up the home to make it look stunning for listing photos and walk throughs. Home staging is a marketing tactic that can make even the most dark, drab space feel bright, energetic, and homey.
The reason home staging is so important is that it can turn around a sale that otherwise wasn't moving. It draws more buyers in from online listing photos and makes the home look like a space that would be feature in a catalog.
Certified Health Coach
Certifed Habit Change Coach
Certified Pound Fitness Intstructor
Certified Property and Evidence Specialist
Certified Critical Incident Stree Management(CISM)
Certified Workplace Specific Hazard Training
• Selected as a Director of the Police Association of Ontario as a representative for: Pension Committee, Section 21 Committee (Ministry of Labour), Hiring and Pay Equity Committee. As a Provincial Director, I participated in organizing 53 provincial associations to meet with local government and advocate for and lobby all levels of government to ensure the voice of the membership was heard in public policy debate on policing issues.
• Partnered with hiring managers to determine requirements for job openings, compensation, and position descriptions. Successfully filled positions from CEO to temporary staff.
• Awarded the Sarnia Police Association Award of Merit in 2014 for outstanding contributions and dedicated service for all Association Members, while supporting and negotiating a safe and successful return to work with the Workers.
• Compensation Board Elected as Civilian Director for the Provincial Police Association of Ontario (P.A.O) from 2011 to 2014.
• In this leadership role, I contributed to negotiate contracts, provide better benefits, work-life balance and salary increases for our members.
• Conduct investigations and facilitated a safe return to work for employees with WSIB and Management
• Successfully trained new Police Recruits and direct hires; provided a positive experience and demonstrated support for each employee's wellbeing and future development.
• Researched and implemented RMS bar-coding system for Police Evidence, resulting in real time viewing, cost effectiveness, increased productivity and time management Increased support of Inventory Management software which created cost savings for the department, increased time management and inventory control.
• Negotiated and Implemented on-line police auctions for evidence no longer needed, resulting in increased yearly revenue for the Police Service. • Developed and monitored budgets in consultation with the Chief of Police and Finance.
• Partnered with the Chief and Senior Management Staff on emerging issues. Provided assistance and education to all members on pertinent topics including the dangers of Fentanyl exposure to officers, changes in legislation and officer safety Issues. Developed critical topics for communications to members, both Civilian and Sworn.
Entrepeneur/Owner of Lifestyle Home Interiors 2009 - 2014
Sarnia, Ontario Canada
Police Communications Dispatch Operator - Sarnia Police Service 1996-1997
Sarnia, Ontario Canada
Trauma Entry Clerk - St.Joseph Hospital Sarnia Ontario Canada 1993-1997
Human Resources/Benefits Administrative Assistant - Polysar, Sarnia Ontario Canada
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: