Executive Assistant who is skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining a strong attention to detail. Employs professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs.Determined and proactive assistant who works with a sense of urgency to anticipate the needs of senior-level executives. Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Skills: Knowledge of modern office procedures, Principals of good public and interpersonal relations, policies and procedures, Knowledge of proper English, punctuations, 3 years receptionist and switchboard experience. Excellent secretarial & customer service skills Typing: 70 wpm
Certified in the following Programs (Expert)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Completing my associates degree in Fall of 2015. ( Psych Major)
Provided administrative support to the CEO and CFO (and executive staff as needed).
• Professional company representative who interacts comfortably with senior level executives outside
the company, as well as with customers, vendors, visitors and especially employees.
• Use good judgment and experience to schedule, confirm and redirect meeting requests
• Coordinates travel arrangements, with strong attention to detail and in a cost effective manner
anticipating transportation, lodging, meeting and communication needs while traveling
• Meets and greets external visitors in a courteous and professional manner
• Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
• Performs general clerical duties including daily mail, filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
• Completes expense reports ensuring accuracy and proper approvals
• Partner with the Office Manager and HR team to support the company culture, events and company wide projects.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through with a high-level of accuracy
• Experience exercising judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information
Flexible, results/action-oriented, ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Key to success in this job is good common sense, interpersonal skills, accuracy and initiative!
• Expert at Gmail, Gcalendar and Docs and the ability to coordinate executive/board meetings
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, to assist executives with the creation of presentations and meeting materials
Filing, Faxing and Photocopying Preparation of charts for patients Performs appropriate follow up/follow through with pending issues such as: liens that need to be mailed, requests for medical records, disability forms, specialist/x-ray/MRI referrals, calling attorneys to request patient/case status, calling patients that missed and need to schedule appointments, etc Take and record patient's vital signs and patients "chief complain" (symptoms) in medical chart. Serve as Chiropractic Aid, administering therapy including: therapeutic ultrasound, Massage, range of motion exercise, and other modalities as prescribed by the chiropractor.
Basic Administrative Assistant Duties - Faxing, Filing, Copying, Managing Work flow Pipeline, Customer Service, Scheduling, , Scanning, Training groups of people, Executive Administrative duties, Travel Arrangements, Clerical duties. Highly Reliable and great Multitasking.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: