A highly analytical and detailed-oriented individual who possesses a comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Administrative Office Professional, Record Management, Accounting System and Customer Service from previous employment in Private Corporate Sectors. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas and is experienced in coordinating, planning and organizing a wide range of administrative activities. Well organized and an excellent team player with a proven ability to work proactively in a complex and busy office environment. Currently, looking to join a suitable organization that rewards hard work and offers good opportunities for career development.
• Handling the day-to-day administrative tasks of the office and making sure that everything runs smoothly
• Interacting with vendors, contractors and professional services personnel to receive orders, direct activities and communicate instructions
• Performing general office duties, including answering multi-line phones, routing calls and messages and greeting visitors
• Identifying and recommended changes to existing processes to improve accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of customer service department.
• Developing and updated spreadsheets and databases to track, analyze and report on performance and raising sales and purchase orders
• Coordinating bookkeeping activities in Quick Books and EXCEL, including invoicing and accounts payable
• Processing staff payrolls, keeping account of finances and updating staff files
• Managing office inventory by restocking supplies and placing purchase orders to maintain adequate stock levels
• Communicating with customers via phone and email to confirm deliveries
• Preparing packages for shipment, pickup and courier services for prompt delivery to customers.
- Implemented a number of general administrative systems and Excel spreadsheets, removing repetitive manual tasks from the financial advisers. I also learned how to manage accounting documents and assist with portfolio.
- Built strong working relationships with my supervisors and colleagues, which facilitated the achievement of positive outcomes.
- Effectively managed my time, in order to complete tasks in a timely and quality manner.
- Data Entry - Reviewed and updated client correspondence files and scheduling database.
- Awarded "Employee of the Month" for delivering outstanding administrative support.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: