Highly motivated and proactive engineer focused in the development and testing of ADAS/Autonomous driving systems in the field of automotive industry, designing through modelling. Topmost skills include MATLAB, Simulink/Stateflow, CAN protocol, Vector tools such as CANalyzer/CANoe, data analysis, root cause analysis, troubleshooting issues, FMEA. Strong communication skills and team player eager to advance my career within an employee centric growing organization.
Hardware: 8/16/32-bit Microprocessors and Microcontrollers; Peripheral devices (SPI, I2C, UART, RS232, CAN, ADC, DAC, PWM), Instrumentation (Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Multimeter).
Programming: C, C++, Python, Verilog, VHDL, code generations (MATLAB, Embedded/ C auto Code generation), CAPL
Design & Simulation: MATLAB Simulink / State flow, CANoe, CANalyzer, dSpace, Carmaker
Tools: MS Visual Studio, MS Office, Cadence, Xilinx, DOORS, JIRA, Plastic SCM, Polarion
· Assisted in the development of Pedestrian Emergency Braking (PEB), Forward Collision Warning (FCW) & Automatic Emergency Brake (AEB) algorithm using MATLAB Simulink (Model Based Design), embedded coder and dSpace for rapid prototyping.
· Led testing (IIHS) for Pedestrian Emergency Braking using tools such as Vector CANoe, CANalyzer, dSpace.
· Led ReSimulation activities for Emergency braking sub features (PEB, AEB, FCW, ICA).
· Worked as liaison between OEM, technology supplier and Aptiv for Emergency Braking Features.
· Improved algorithm to meet customer expectation and debugged issues effectively with the model-based design approach.
· Performed root cause analysis for the existing algorithm using the replay model to compare the outputs with golden data set.
· Performed simulations for the features and if any issues found during the simulation updated the model with latest changes and created change docs.
· Conducted the peer review session for latest changes made to the software, later checked it into the repository.
· Data analysis to assess performance deficiencies along with the verification of the actual algorithm. Analyze the efficiency of the radar & vision-based active safety systems by plotting in MATLAB
· Effectively managed the couple of other projects, one with the feature called Pre-Collision Assist (PCA) and other as a Software Algo Triage
· Experience in creating the different test scenarios using CarMaker simulation tool and set up with 4a system.
· Validated Active Safety Feature (Park Assist with Ultrasonic Sensors) functionality, software and hardware with the help of HIL and dSpace model at system and subsystem levels.
· Integrated the Park Assist feature at bench level by verifying hand shakings with Powertrain, Chassis, Infotainment modules and working with cross functional teams and suppliers to troubleshoot the issues to meet deadlines.
· Authored test documents for Active Safety Subsystems based on requirements and specifications obtained from DOORS.
· Created MATLAB Simulink model and Micro Autobox to implement fault insertion testing capability.
· Gained decent knowledge on dSpace platforms like Control Desk, Model Desk and Motion Desk.
· Analyzed the design of various sub-system components to determine the root cause of failed test cases.
· Investigated serial data communications through logs and CAN traces to troubleshoot issues raised during testing.
• Designed and remodeled powertrain features using simulation and model based design methods Matlab,Simulink/ State Flow.
• Conduct data capture, data analysis for both auto-coded and non-auto-coded C code.
• Execution of test vectors for the given Module and give a root cause analysis if there is any deviation between code and Model. If there is a deviation then provide solution to fix the deviation needs to be given.
• Achieved expertise on Unit Testing, Functional Testing (SIL, MIL, HIL) and Regression Testing on the embedded software written for Electronic Engine Management modules which includes Application layer, Engine On-Board Diagnostics and core features (physical layer, air features, engine features).
• Gained experience in high level hardware and software debugging using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and simulators.
• Worked on the driving methods of induction motor and have worked on “Vector Control of Induction Motor using PI Controller” in MATLAB/Simulink
• Developed induction motor model in Simulink and verified performance in open loop
• Designed PI based controller which controls current and speed of the controller and investigated to show the optimal response of the control system of the Induction motor with the complete indirect vector control
• Tested performance of PID system on motor using dSPACE HIL System and Control Desk for fault detection.
Combinational ATPG for a 16-bit ALU using Synopsys Tetra -Duration: using Xilinx 13.1, Modalism. HDL Language: VHDL and Verilog HDL, MATLAB To generate automatic test generation (ATPG) for combinational logic. We used Synopsys tool to implement stuck at faults model by using our Verilog and VHDL coding. Obstacle Avoidance Robotic Vehicle A robotic vehicle is controlled wirelessly using RF technology. Coding is developed for both transmitter and Receiver end to control the movement of ROBOT. Any suspected object is detected, the robot stops and gives the buzzer
Modeling a residential Heating / Cooling System Designed a dynamic model based residential heating systems using Simulink and auto code generation. Implementation includes Heater(plant), thermostat (controller) and Room block resembling environment. Unit level, Integration and function testing was performed on Realtime simulated data
Wireless DC motor speed and direction control using RF communication Used Embedded C, keil and proload software's. Regulated pulse width modulation phenomenon to control the width of pulse and to make drives faster. Used AT89S51 microcontroller and high performance 8-bit CMOS with 4k bytes of in system programmable flash memory.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: