Hardworking, work-smart individual with over 3 years of accounting and office experience. Worked 30+ hour weeks while remaining a full-time student and maintaining many different responsibilities at church. Enjoys working with people on a personal level. Works as a personal trainer on the side.
- Excellent at recognizing and remembering specific details and information.
- Knows how to work with Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Excellent with hands-on training
- Hard Worker
- AFI Certified Personal Trainer
- Lettered in Football, Baseball, and Powerlifting at Boswell High School
- 2010 - Awarded the "Team Me" award for most outstanding team player on the varsity baseball team.
- Plays Drums & Bass on the praise and worship team at church
- Gives Bass, Drums, and Piano lessons at church
- Lead a fitness workout group at church.
- Lead a daily womens fitness workout group at AUI Contractors
Started off as a part-time Accounting Intern but was promoted to an Administrative assistant in 2012. Did things such as filing and organizing. Then began indexing/transferring many important documents into a computer program. Invoice processing, reviewing vendor statements, reconciling bank statements, balancing different company accounts using Excel spreadsheets. Frequently calling vendors to request different documents.
Fresh out of high school, worked in the accounting department during summer break. Did things such as invoice processing, filing, organizing, reviewing company statements, reconciling bank statements. Calling customers and requesting a variety of documents frequently.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: