Engaging, competitive, and action oriented saleswoman seeking opportunities utilizing skills and experience in Accounting, Marketing, and Sales. Motivated by being pushed out of my comfort zone to explore new capabilities within myself. As a graduate of the Sales Leadership Program at Arkansas State University, I have trained with business professionals across the region to enhance a wide variety of business skills including strategic prospecting, rapport building, cold calling, and post-sales relationship management.
● Global Leadership Distinction
○ Nominated by my professors and the Arkansas State University Creative Commons Staff for “going substantially above and beyond the normal expected role in a class or leadership position”.
● 1st Place - R.M. “Bob” Wood Live Sales Competition
○ Judged by professionals across the region on effectiveness in building a relationship, delivering product solutions, and completing a sale in under 90 seconds.
● 1st Place - Challenger Sales Institute Case Analysis
○ Judged by sales professionals across the US on efficiency in company-wide ethics, strategic prospecting, and marketing solutions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms &Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: