I'm a very motivated and focused leader and team member, with over 17 years of experience in office management. I desire the opportunity to meet and interview with the hiring official and secure permanent employment with the Internal Revenue Service.
• Corporate human resouce manager & subject matter expert on analytical ability, financial judgment, negotiating contracts with vendors, inventory control, performance management, and a wide range of knowledge with administrative duties, program principles, concepts, policies, and objectives.
• Supervise & perform administrative work that involves collecting, analyzing, interpreting, & developing specialized information about cost reduction & lean operations.
• Responsible for profit & loss management, process analysis, revenue growth and achieving goals that have been set. Train & mentor leadership development to encourage growth.
• Adept at researching, analyzing, identifying and determining proper materials, tools, and equipment to accomplish complex production projects and maintain financial goals.
• Developing life cycle cost analyses of projects by performing cost benefit and economic evaluations of current or projected programs.
• A proven track record of consistently completing projects on time while meeting and exceeding customer quality standards and regulatory requirements.
• Skill & knowledge in continuous improvement processes (CPI), implementing ways to eliminate & reduce significant bottlenecks & barriers to production, promote team building, & improve business practices.
• Expertly develop and adjust production schedules to minimize costs and ensure profitability.
• Analyzing management information requirements to develop program or administrative reporting systems including the systems specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation methodology.
• Develops procedures and systems for establishing, operating, and assessing the effectiveness of administrative control systems such as those designed to prevent waste, loss, unauthorized use, or misappropriation of assets.
• Analyze new or proposed legislation or regulations to determine impact on program operations and management. Developing new or modified administrative program policies, regulations, goals, or objectives, identifying data required for use in the management and direction of programs.
• Proficient at applying production policies and guidance to prevent and alleviate material shortages, production/material delays, scheduling conflicts; and correct faulty and ineffective production methods, procedures and operations.
• Regularly sought out for guidance to resolve difficult and complex problems in critical situations.
• Skilled and communicating complex procedures and techniques in clear, concise and easily understood language.
• Brief upper management on a weekly basis to keep them informed of the status of the company and where we stand financial. Train and mentor employees on budget and analytics.
• Demonstrated expertise at working and effectively communicating with personnel at all levels to accomplish mutual goals and objectives.
• Proficient in the use of maintenance management systems and commonly used office software including but not limited to PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
CURRENT WORK EXPERIENCE:
All Metals Fabrication
2150 W 3300 S
Ogden, UT 84401
Full Time 40+ hours per week.
Supervisor/Telephone: Josh Jones: 916-869-9107. May contact supervisor.
Manage account payables by providing financial guidance, administrative and clerical support to over 75 plus customers and vendors that do business with All Metals Fabrication on a consistent basis. Responsible for completing payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. Skilled in and knowledge of the the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities that occur each day and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, and validating the accuracy of each one to eliminate mistakes and keep customers happy.
• Reconcile each payment by validating the processed work by verifying entries on purchases orders and invoices and comparing them to our automatic system reports and balances ensuring they match 100%. This is a critical task and takes good organizational skills and the ability to check inventory and validate that each process was done correct.
• Knowledge and skills with file maintenance and maintaining historical records for each job that has been through our production process. This plays many important roles in our future business, and by law they have to be kept that long. Taking advantage of historical data can be very critical especially if the same customer places the same order every time using historical data for a reference can eliminate any re-work or research that has already been done.
• Paying vendors by scheduling payments and ensuring payment is received is important. Making these payments on time was an issue in the past but when I took over I created a schedule and reminder in the system to populate when payments were due to eliminate error's, and responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
• Responsible for profit & loss management, process analysis, revenue growth and achieving goals that have been set. Preparing analyses of accounts and producing weekly and monthly reports to brief upper management on the status of the company.
• Subject matter expert (SME) in continuous improvement processes (CPI), and using theory of constraints as a method by implementing ways to eliminate & reduce significant bottlenecks & barriers to production support and production, promote team building, & improve business practices always thinking and continuing ways to improve the payment process and overall flow of production.
• Adept with the understanding of bookkeeping and have 15 plus years in using accounting systems and applying accounting principles.
• Expert at attention to detail and data entry skills. Skilled with great communication skills interacting with employers and vendors on a daily basis, and building a great relationship with them for future business.
Handle all accounts receivables for 75 plus vendors and new, or one time customers for All Metals Fabrication. Duty is to ensure the company receives payments for fabrication, production, and services. Records these transactions accordingly by verifying what the job was using the purchase order and verifying the amount of the bill and ensuring the amount paid was the correct amount. Subject matter expert (SME) in securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies. Great organization skills and have a keen eye for attention to detail to spot any issues that may arise, and have the ability to resolve any of those issues. Knowledge and skills of accounts receivable includes those listed below.
• Knowledge and skills with maintaining the billing system, knowing how it works at all levels and how to input and track all transactions.
• Knowledge and skills in generating invoices and account statements, and validating they match the purchase order to ensure 100% accuracy.
• Expert knowledge with performing account reconciliations, and skilled in finding any discrepancy that may exist and correct those issues as required.
• Expert with maintaining accounts receivable files and records following all company guidelines, and creating a filing system that has been very successful. Developed procedures and systems for establishing, operating, and assessing the effectiveness of administrative control systems such as those designed to prevent waste, loss, unauthorized use, or misappropriation of assets and funds.
• Analyzing management information requirements to develop program or administrative reporting systems including the systems specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation. Producing weekly and monthly financial management reports and briefing upper managements on those report findings. Using this data to find area's of constraints then apply theory of constraints to eliminate the problem area.
• Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
• Assisting in general financial management and analysis
• An ability to priorities and manage expectations
• A keen eye for detail
• An ability to work independently
• The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
Corporate Human Resource Manager
Ogden, UT 84401
Full Time 40+ hours per week.
Supervisor/Telephone: Josh Jones: 916-869-9107. May contact supervisor.
Corporate HR Manager
Managed payroll for 350 employees at all 5 different gym locations. Using quick books and excel spreadsheets to manage employees time and input into the system to ensure each employee was paid. Managed all account payables for over 30 vendors making sure they were all paid on time and the correct amount. In charge of running all employee back ground checks before they are hired. In charge of delivering w2 forms to all 350 employees. Do daily deposits of all cash flow received from all 5 gyms, IROCK, IFLY, and flow rider.
Promoted to be office manager doing all manager job duties. Managed accounts receivable for 5 different gym locations. Collected past due balances for all 5 gym locations, IFLY and IROCK as well. Processed all monthly EFT and credit card billing for all 5 gym locations.
Promoted to be the assistant manager and to oversee all gym functions. Ran pay roll for 50 employees by time keeping and keeping track of all employees time off. Input time in our computer system for each employee and ensuring all employees time is accurate and paid on time. In charge of all account receivables and collected money from gym members making sure that all memberships were current and up to date. Dealt with all past due accounts by making phone calls and notifying members that their gym memberships were past due. Any account that was past 120 days late was sent to collections and it was my job to manage all those past due accounts. Posted new job openings and reviewed all resumes selecting qualified candidates for interviews. Set up and ran interviews hiring new employees who were the most qualified and best fit.
While working at golds gym I also taught multiple different body pump and cycling classes for members looking to get in shape. Being a leader with a great personality, always going above and beyond with anything I do, and leading by example made me a very successful instructor. Developed many different routines and workouts to help assist my clients achieve their goals. To be able to be a successful aerobics instructor you must possess a great personality, be motivated to always improve yourself, and work well with all types of people to create a positive environment.
Working in sales and being a fitness consultant taught me about the business side of how the gym works. Being able to communicate with all different types of people whether they were beginners looking to get in shape, or those that were already in shape looking for a new gym. Having those necessary communication skills was critical to make sure I was able to help them achieve their goals. Gave tours of the facility with each customer answering any questions they may have and making sure I really understood what their goals were, so I could provide for them the tools they needed to make that happen. Was the leading consultant and led in memberships sold each month setting the tone for all gym employees. Assisted in hiring new employees and developed a training plan for all new employees
Served as the manager of the nursery for gold's gym. This entailed creating and managing the work schedule for all day shift and night shift nursery employees making sure we were fully staffed and that there was supervision for the children at all times to provide a safe play environment. In charge of customer service within the nursery and developed the check in and out process of all the children that were dropped off. Developing the check in and out procedures was important and critical to ensure the safety of the children and ensured the parents with confidence knowing their children were in a safe environment and that only the parents were allowed to pick their kids up. This was done by having the parents scan their membership card at drop off and having them sign their children in. Upon picking their children up they once again had to scan their membership card and also sign their children out before the children could be released. This gave all members confidence knowing they were safe while at day care. Developed and maintained a check list of all cleaning duties that was enforced at all golds gyms in northern Utah. This was enforced on a daily basis and reduced the amount of injuries and kids getting sick drastically.
*Christina Perry: Professional 801-391-9498
*Lindsay Halling: Professional 208-681-1442
*Drew Stephens: Professional 801-668-4411
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: