Highly organized Account Executive with 2 years in inside and outside sales. Innovative and attentive to details with outstanding follow-through. Looking to grow my experience in the legal realm, and to expand my clientele with the respected corporation
- At Bloomberg BNA, I successfully helped Porsche Cars North America with a $15K deal by showing the VP of Tax and Tax Director the benefits of switching over to BNA from CCH. With due diligence and compassion, I was able to close the deal in a 2 month sales cycle.
- At Bloomberg BNA, I spoke with a current client, Team Health (nation's largest providers of hospital-based clinical outsourcing in multiple departments), in a enhanced resource that we recently provide. I showed their Tax Director the resource and in a 4 month sales cycle closed the upgrade deal for $6K.
- At Bloomberg BNA, I finished with 174% of quota in the month of March 2015
- As a UAB Football Player, I volunteered as a reader for Edgewood Elementary for 3rd graders. I read numerous books and taught them abou about having respect for their parents, authorities, and friends
- Executed 100 daily cold calls to top level executives to increase client base.
- Handling Fortune 500 Companies' accounts; such as, UPS, Pilot Flying J, and Ocwen Financial Corporation
- Handling Large Law Firms; such as, Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, PC, Wyche, and Arnett, Draper & Hagood
- Promoted to Varsity Running backs Coach after being hired as the Freshman Assistant Coach after two months
- Assistant Recruiting Coordinator - helped with Recruiting Coordinator to create highlight films to distribute to various colleges so the players will be given the opportunity to play at the collegiate level
- Teach and lead high school students about the game of life. Follow the right steps in life to be a role model for these players to become better men and athletes
- 2-time Region 8 Champs and ranked as high as 2nd in the state polls for 3 seasons
- All position players signed a scholarship to play collegiate football
- Established innovative marketing strategies to businesses who have a large college-based market
- Completed a week long nationally recognized sales training in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Surpassed a 10 week $18K goal by selling $23K in collegiate advertising
- Surpassed team goal of $38,500 in a 10 week period
- Top seller at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and top 10 in the Southeast Region, which finished first out of all of the regions
- Vice President of the American Marketing Association
- Coursework in Marketing, Advertising and Sales
- Varsity Football Team (2008-2010)
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (2009-2010)
- Varsity Football Team (2007-2008)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: