Experienced and versatile leader with 13 years of extensive experience in a fast paced work environment. Strong ability to manage time essential, sensitive, and confidential information; while recommending solutions to complex issues.
Management of day to day operations for over 20 Medical Professionals with the ability to delegate with confidence.
Software: Windows7 Professional, Epic APEX certified.Sched,100,Sched 200, Sched 300; Weblinks; MyExpense; BearBuy; (Roles: Receiver, Requestor,) Microsoft Outlook Voice, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat 10 Pro.
Administrative Assistant II
*Provide Professional, high level Executive clinical, educational, research, and administrative support for the UCSF Genetic Pediatric Medical Division.
*Clinic Coordinator for Medical Genetics at UCSF.
* Backup Coordinator for Metabolic Genetics at UCSF.
* APeX Scheduling from internal, external, via fax, telephone, and email.
* Provide questionnaires and informational letter for families.
* Provide reminder letters and map/directions in various languages.
* Make reminder calls one week prior to Genetics appointment.
* Prepare, maintain, and scan to APeX patient electronic Medical records.
* Obtain Medical records from historical archive and scan to APex.
* Scan family pedigree and Genetics questionnaire to APex.
* Manage and distribute faxes, mail, and order all supplies as needed.
* Assist Genetic Counseling students, Genetics Fellows, and Residents on Genetics rotation; in daily, weekly, monthly duties as needed.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: