Enthusiastic Elementary School Teacher committed to fostering students' academic, social and emotional growth. Experience teaching with differentiated instruction. Exceptional communication skills with parents, administrators and other educators.
Infant/Adult CPR and First Aid
Safe Sleep Certified
Blood Born Pathogen Certified
Curriculums and Tools
I teach because I love to see the faces of children when they are engaged in learning. I love seeing how excited they get when they learn something new. They inspire me!
My goals as a teacher are:
· Teach with an open mind
· Maintain a growth mindset so I can learn as much as possible and be a more effective teacher
· Teach in multiple modalities to reach all learners
· Make learning exciting
· Give all children an equal chance to learn
· Help my children grow into successful and productive citizens
· Show them they can love learning
· To reach as many students as I can every day
· Be a positive influence to peers and future teachers
· Provide safe and welcoming environments
· Teach the whole child
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: