Bachelor of Science:Electrical and Computer Engineering2015Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, ChinaGPA: 3.5/4.0 | Dean's List 2012
Master of Science:Electrical and Computer Engineering2017University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, United StatesGPA: 3.9/4.0
Audio Signal Processing3D Sound Effects in C++ with FMOD09/2016 to 12/2016
- An Audio System creating 3D sound effects based on C++.
- Used the FMOD API to implement the sound effects with the functions.
- Provided an user interface for users to interact with the system.
- In automatic mode, different sound effects are performed as the preset listener moving automatically.
- In manual mode, users set the position of the listener and get corresponding effects.
Audio Signal ProcessingMultifunctional Audio System in Pure Data09/2016 to 12/2016
- A Multifunctional Audio System with a GUI designed with Pure Data.
- Provided the playback function to play a selected part of the audio.
- Implemented the parametric equalizer with sliders to control the center frequency, the bandwidth and the gain.
- Generated the reverberation effects with input room size, damp, dry and wet parameters.
Audio Signal ProcessingInput Music Processing in C Language02/2016 to 05/2016
- A series of course projects of music processing based on C Language.
- Used both the Code Composer Studio(CCS) software and OMAP DSP board to implement the processing.
- Applied parametric equalizers and implement equalization to the input music.
- Generated reverberations of different kinds of rooms to the music.
- Generating spatial audio
effects for stereo headphone situations with implementations of three methods, simply amplitude panning, considering phase/time difference between two ears, and Head Related Transferred Function.
Digital Image ProcessingCharacter Recognition System09/2015 to 12/2015
- A Character Recognition System designed with iPython.
- Recognized each character of the input image of a document.
- Built the character library by making a tree of features.
- Used Characteristic method to recognize the letters of the input document image.