Licensed English Teacher and K-12 School Administrator experienced in designing and implementing programs and developing curriculum to help students achieve academic goals and prepare for career interests. Skilled in creating flexible programming and specialized learning experiences that embody mission, vision and strategic direction of educational institution.
· School Law
· Program Evaluation- System Approach to School Improvement
· School-Community Relations
· Supervision of Instruction
· School Finance
· The Administration of Leadership in the K-12 Schools
· Curriculum Design and Construction
· Fundamentals of Research
· Supervision/Personnel Problems in Education
· Data Analysis, Technology
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: