Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Thorough Voucher Examiner who is extremely well-versed in accounting and finance principles. Adept at examining complex spreadsheets preparing comprehensive reports for management and finding irregularities that may otherwise be missed. Specializes in corporate expenses and contracting.
- Exceptional computer software skills
- Very strong eye for detail
- Excellent accounting and finance skills
- Able to work with all levels of company management
- Dedicated to completing a task on time and in a comprehensive manner
- Very responsible employee who is willing to work as many hours per week as necessary
- Part of a team responsible for verifying all field personnel expense reports to be paid by the company deadline.
- Assisted in reviewing all vendor invoices and making sure the invoices lined up with purchase agreements.
- Assisted in training field personnel on the proper ways to fill out and submit expense reports.
- Responsible for verifying all field sales personnel expense report from the Midwestern region.
- Assisted in auditing vendor invoices and reporting any issues to management.
- Assisted in developing several expense verification procedures that are still in use today.
- Assisted in verifying all field personnel expense reports and matching up expense items with receipts.
- Responsible for getting more detailed information from field personnel with incomplete expense report receipts.
- Assisted in training field personnel on how to properly fill out expense reports.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Voucher Examiner job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Voucher Examiner resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.