Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Textile Merchandiser who plays supervisory critical roles within the sourcing selection pricing and distribution of high-quality fabric and accessories. Excels at negotiating purchasing costs on behalf of garment manufacturers. Specializes in the selection of wash standards prints embroidery and other details for textiles during the sample approval phase.
- Garment selection and procurement
- Vendor management
- Pricing and cost negotiation
- File maintenance for heavy vendor caseloads
- Effective and efficient communicator
- Solutions-focused leadership strategy
- Quality assurance
- Diligent and detail-oriented
- Supervised fabric and accessory approval from sample requests delivered by various vendors. Presented the final selections to marketing purchasing and development departments for final approval.
- Spearheaded the vendor selection process as per the specified requests of purchasing and marketing departments. Maintained clear and comprehensive communication records for a caseload of over 56 textile vendors including all complaints negotiations and requests.
- Performed price and textile manufacturing cost negotiations representing 6.8 million dollars in purchasing according to the companyÕs needs for the garment manufacturing process.
- Solicited textile and accessory samples on behalf of the product development team.
- Supervised the selection of vendors textiles accessories and other products negotiating price points and production timelines.
- Managed communications related to quality assurance supporting the conflict resolution process and overseeing all product inspections.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Textile Merchandiser job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Textile Merchandiser resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.