Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Detail-oriented and articulate Tender professional highly adept in optimizing team performance aligning diverse agendas opportunity identification. Possesses excellent leadership and communication skills with strong work ethic and drive for successful results.
- Guide and direct tender toward successful closure to maximize long term contract profitability.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure required documentation is provided within allotted time frame.
- Manage tender documentation production and review for accuracy and completion.
- Assisted management team in the identification of tenders to pursue contingent to relative competitiveness workload and capabilities.
- Reviewed and supervised technical back up information and preparation of tender submissions.
- Developed and issued documentation and operational guidelines in support of complex tenders.
- Mitigated company risk exposure through analysis of tender/contract conditions.
- Prepared technical and commercial write ups on company offers for inclusion in tenders.
- Identified and pursued potential leads for prospective businesses.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Tender job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Tender resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.