Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly flexible and resourceful Student Worker with an exceptional attention to detail and superior customer service record. Adept multitasker able to handle a high volume of simultaneous academic office clerical tasks with the highest degree of accuracy and confidentiality. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings and special academic department events as required.
- Wide academic office clerical and administrative experience
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Office applications including Word Excel Access and PowerPoint
- Superior knowledge of specific academic departmental guidelines and procedures
- Strong dependability and reliability to handle a variety of office tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High customer service and interpersonal abilities
- Assisted students and faculty with completing registration and enrollment forms.
- Received and delivered telephone messages as necessary.
- Maintained and updated confidential student data forms and other paperwork on a regular basis.
- Assisted with ordering department supplies and equipment.
- Provided front-desk reception and other clerical office support as required.
- Performed a variety of data entry tasks.
- Created updated and transmitted student records as necessary.
- Verified student information in an accurate and confidential manner.
- Performed reception and greeting duties as required.
- Maintained a clean and neat work area at all times.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Student Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Student Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.