Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly skilled Stock Market Trader has extensive knowledge of markets and how stocks are influenced by current events. Has a strong understanding of fluctuations and engages in careful analysis to determine placing buy and sell orders. Has a Master’s and Bachelor’s Degrees in Finance Series 7, 63, and 66 Licenses and 6 years of experience as a stock market trader.
- Excellent analytical and statistical modeling skills
- Strong knowledge of markets and stocks
- Excellent ability to determine when to place purchase and sell orders to brokers
- Experienced with managing multi-million dollar portfolios
- In-depth knowledge of the stock exchange
- Strong understanding of financial market regulations
- Maximizes profits and minimizes losses
- Consistently successful trading track record
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and financially savvy with good time management
- Read multiple press sources each day to determine stock fluctuations.
- Communicated with stockbrokers via telephone and email.
- Initiated buy and sell orders.
- Traded via multiple electronic trading websites.
- Communicated with stockbrokers and completed buy and sell orders.
- Traded stocks on electronic networks daily.
- Analyzed markets and stocks and tracked stock fluctuations.
2014 Series 7, Series 63, and Series 66 Licenses
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Stock Market Trader job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Stock Market Trader resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.