Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Diligent Special Agent proficient in state and federal alcohol and tobacco regulations. Adept at investigative procedures and prepared detailed incident reports. Skilled in standard investigative practices with the ability to identify and secure witnesses collect evidence and adhere to all applicable legal guidelines.
● Extensive knowledge of TARP regulations and relevant state and federal guidelines
● Solid understanding of state and federal criminal codes and procedures
● Sound knowledge of law enforcement practices
● Ability to use surveillance and monitoring equipment
● Good multitasking abilities
● Solid communications skills
● Performed arrested as per warrants issued.
● Assisted with the apprehension of suspects.
● Assisted state and federal officials with case preparation efforts.
● Gathered evidence and served as a witness in court proceedings.
● Provided evidence for criminal and civil cases and court hearings.
● Monitored illegal drug and alcohol activities
● Gathered evidence and served as a witness in court cases
● Enforced local state and federal alcohol and tobacco laws
● Assisted with the planning and execution of department investigations
● Secured evidence and interviewed witnesses
● Prepared detailed arrest reports
● Worked as part of several team investigations
● Ensured that local businesses had valid tobacco and alcohol licenses and permits
● Served as team lead on assigned investigations.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Special Agent job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Special Agent resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.