Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Small Business Banker who understands the unique business needs of small companies. Adept at establishing great rapports with clients assisting clients in determining funding needs and helping clients to submit comprehensive funding paperwork. Specializes in start-ups and family businesses.
- Responsible for as much as $10 million in small business funding in one year
- High success rate with funding payments by customers
- Exceptional communication skills with clients
- Dedicated to generating profitable arrangements for the bank and client
- Not afraid to truthfully deal with clients
- Extremely adept at computer spreadsheets
- Assisted a variety of customers and generated over $10 million in loans in one year.
- Negotiated several forms of funding with small business clients and developed an extremely low rate of client loan defaults.
- Assisted in creating marketing material that was distributed throughout the local business community.
- Responsible for bringing in new clients and closing good small business funding business.
- Developed a client base with a loan default rate of under 10 percent each year.
- Assisted several local start-ups to get off the ground and achieve success for several years.
- Assisted in developing extremely effective marketing materials that were used all over the area.
- Responsible for writing a significant number of good small business loans over the span of several years.
- Developed a dedicated network of small business clients that repeatedly did business with the bank.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Small Business Banker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Small Business Banker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.