Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly skilled Skin Care Trainer has seven years of experience teaching aspiring estheticians proper clinical skin care techniques and skin rejuvenation procedures. Is highly knowledgeable in the most current research and techniques including deep microdermabrasion laser skin therapy and others. Is both a licensed cosmetologist and esthetician and has an engaging teaching approach.
- Extensive knowledge of microdermabrasion laser therapy fillers collagen botox and enzyme treatments
- Good knowledge of working with all skin types
- Solid experience working with the latest and most cutting edge cosmeceuticals
- Experienced with all aesthetic equipment
- Excellent hands-on teaching approach
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Solid sense of aesthetics and beauty
- Taught multiple courses in the aesthetics program including laser treatment and microdermabrasion techniques.
- Supervised students carefully in learning each clinical method.
- Designed testing methods and tested students.
- Lectured and demonstrated proper techniques.
- Taught students in the aesthetics program.
- Taught courses in chemical peels enzyme and acid treatments and selecting correct masks for skin types.
- Demonstrated appropriate use of laser therapy and microdermabrasion.
- Developed course syllabuses and tests.
- Lectured and worked with students in clinical program.
2006 Licensed as a Cosmetologist and Esthetician
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Skin Care Trainer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Skin Care Trainer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.