Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Motivated Construction Site Supervisor has a broad knowledge of all construction subtrades and the ability to monitor all aspects of a construction site. Has excellent oral and interpersonal skills and leadership abilities. Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Technology and more than 7 years of Construction Site Supervisor experience.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of site safety practices and regulations
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Strong monitoring of personnel to ensure project deadlines met
- Effective implementation of cost controls and project budget adherence
- Ability to read blueprints and plans and to monitor adherence
- Monitored compliance with all safety guidelines and policies.
- Made daily decisions about construction activities.
- Established and implemented work schedules and adjusted them to meet project deadlines.
- Inventoried materials and ordered materials as needed.
- Ensured all site personnel used quality workmanship in accordance with plans and client needs.
- Conducted project monitoring to ensure quality construction and safety.
- Successfully implemented project cost control procedures and monitoring.
- Adjusted work schedules as needed in order to meet all project deadlines.
- Read blueprints and plans and communicated them to workers.
- Trained, interviewed, and hired workers.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Construction Site Supervisor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Construction Site Supervisor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.